A Sportster of a different colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sportster of a different colour

Met my next door neighbor the other day, young man with one leg but that does not slow him down at all. He is getting a Sportster customed made with some wheels that drop down when bike comes to a stop, I met the builder he knows his craft, looked at his own custom HD and was boggled by it's beuty, I can safely say best custom bike ever saw. Wish had taken a picture will try next time see him and bike.

Soon as it gets built may have a new riding buddy, but being a custom bike may take awhile till can get pictures of it, have a good day.

All I know of the build is the frame is being made lighter.
    2004 Sportster sold
    2009 Yamaha Vstar--sold
    Sears putt put 109cc-- sold
    1965 Yamaha 80 cc--sold
    2016 T100 Bonny

Good for your neighbor for accepting an add'l challenge and turning it into an opportunity. Post up a pic of the final rendition when available.
    Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

Originally posted by NORTY View Post
      Good for your neighbor for accepting an add'l challenge and turning it into an opportunity. Post up a pic of the final rendition when available.

Yea for sure the other day he was out on his mountain bicycle, will post picture when done.
      2004 Sportster sold
      2009 Yamaha Vstar--sold
      Sears putt put 109cc-- sold
      1965 Yamaha 80 cc--sold
      2016 T100 Bonny

Comment

Good for your neighbor! Watch out if he starts racing, he'll have a weight advantage over those of us carrying one extra leg.
        Last edited by asp125; 07-03-2015, 09:36 AM.
        When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
        sigpic
        08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
        Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
        my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
        MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Comment

Working...
        X