Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving!

Well, we closed on a new house today!!!

The last few weeks has been nuts! The next few weeks looks to possibly be even more nuts!
    Forgive me if I'm even quieter than usual!

Tom
    In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
    sigpic

I'm reminded of the first line of The Road Less Traveled ... "Life is difficult." In the next couple of lines Dr. Peck goes on to say that once that fact is (truly) accepted ... life is immediately less difficult.

Good luck Tom ...
    The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Comment

Thanks OBX!

The last few weeks have been like the clickety-clackety part of the roller-coaster ride. From here on it's just a matter of holding on and enjoying the ride!

Tom
      In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Beer and BBQ does help bring in the friends to help with the actual move, but I'm sure you probably know that already.
        Suzie
        '13 KLX 110L - "Kermit"
        '04 NSR 50
        GWA Member

Comment

Moving is one of the most stressful life events, but keep the prize in mind!
          Congratulations!!!!
          CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
          PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
          Test riding bikes since 2004.
          If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm searching, but ...

I'm not seeing any PICS ...

Tom, you do know the rules ...
            Ride safe, ride smart, ride ATGATT because sweat dries faster than scars heal

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
            2009 Kawasaki ER-6N

* If you love your bike set it free. If it comes back to you, you've High Sided

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X