Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all we need is a visit from Buggs!
    Originally posted by Lezbert
    * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
    -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
    -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
      Now all we need is a visit from Buggs!
      What ?
      She hasn't been back yet ?
      Hum...I fear the worse, something must have happened, someone who posts over 30 K message in a Forum and then all the sudden disappear...it's not looking good.
      Buggs is someone very sensitive, I witnesses it as she helped me thru the ordeal of having my wife very sick.

Something must have happened here, or she must have taken a remark at the first degree, and decided that she had had it.

Hopefully, she will come back, and enlighten us again with her caustic humor and good mood...

Buggs ?

By the way AL, I was never piss*ed at you, you only got me at a wrong time, it happens in life, no sweat, nor hard feelings bud !

I will later post a thread in the General Forum about the trip I did, and the dangers I encountered on the freeway riding to Belgium & back.
      I will try to be as explanatory as possible, and hopefully, the beginners (which is why we are here on the first place), will read me and take into account my humble advises & remarks...

Ciao for now !

Renaud
      Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

… dangers Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Trials View Post
          … dangers Belgium
          On the way to Belgium Trials, meaning having to cross Germany on the A1, with mostly no speed limits and all its BMW, Mercedes, Porsche etc...drivers, meaning, even on a powerful ZX-9R, the eyes riveted to the road & the rear-view mirrors...

I'll explain everything tomorrow, I go to the movies now see the new Poltergeist in 3D...after a good wooden oven "Pizza Napoletana" (the one with anchovies (gives a great breath to watch a movie at the cinema )...)

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Comment

Good to see you back, Renaud!
            Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

… movie Poltergeist

Comment

Renaud,
                I wouldn't worry too much about Bugs. She has her priorities and sometimes she just needs to set BBO aside while she works on those priorities.

Tom

PS, Good to see you again!
                In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, welcome back.

Comment

… to Buggs live long and prosper

even though my little gif dude looks more like he is saying: momo momo momo :/

Comment

Originally posted by NORTY View Post
                      Good to see you back, Renaud!
                      YO Norty !

… movie Poltergeist
                      Not worth it, a cheap remake !

Originally posted by subvetSSN606 View Post
                      Renaud,
                      I wouldn't worry too much about Bugs. She has her priorities and sometimes she just needs to set BBO aside while she works on those priorities.

Tom

PS, Good to see you again!
                      Thanks Tom, worry is not, but she's been gone quite a while now.
                      I only hope she's fine, and send her tons of good vibes...

Originally posted by Mad Matt View Post
                      Hey, welcome back.
                      YO Matt !

Comment

… to Buggs live long and prosper

even though my little gif dude looks more like he is saying: momo momo momo :/

LOL, it totally does.
                        2005 Honda Rebel 250 - sold 5/27/08
                        2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Custom - sold 6/01/10
                        2009 Yamaha 950 Tourer

Comment

Once upon a time, Mr B & Mr N were buddies.
                          Oh, not big friends, but buddies.
                          One day, N went off, and B worried, and asked people if they knew where N was, none could say where...

Then one day, N reappeared from nowhere.
                          B thought that N had gone because of him.
                          N told him not to worry, that it was in no case his doing, and that all was cool.

Since N is back, B doesn't want to speak to him anymore, avoids him, N inquired, curious of the why, but B even blocked him from entering his "sphere".

How mysterious life is...

Comment

Working...
                          X