That is all.
    SHONUFF

What I ride
    '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
    '01 Yamaha YZF600R
    '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
    '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
    '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
    '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
    '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

It still beat the shit out of seeing a 90 year old man bare his mid section.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Larry

Current Bike(s) - 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 'Guacamole', 04 Yamaha XT225
    Previous Bikes - 06 Yamaha FJR1300, 08 Kawasaki Versys, 05 Honda 919, 04 Kawasaki ZZR600, 04 Yamaha V-Star 650

Comment

That was a pretty effing pathetic halftime show.
      Tim
      2011 Triumph Sprint GT
      vroom

Comment

It sounded like a gang banger driving by with a boombox while coyotes were howling.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mudarra View Post
          It still beat the shit out of seeing a 90 year old man bare his mid section.

As gross as that was, I could temporarily close my eyes. I'm pretty sure an ice pick to the ear drums is permanent.
          SHONUFF

What I ride

Previous Bikes
          '01 Yamaha YZF600R

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Comment

Originally posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post
            It sounded like a gang banger driving by with a boombox while coyotes were howling.

quit being nice about it and for God's sake, stop complimenting them.
            SHONUFF

What I ride

Previous Bikes
            '01 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

Sorry, that was kind of harsh to coyotes!
              sigpic

Comment

WTF are yall talking about? Slash did great as a halftime show...those other clowns...they should put them back in the dumpster where they found them....
                Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by twizted1 View Post
                  WTF are yall talking about? Slash did great as a halftime show...those other clowns...they should put them back in the dumpster where they found them....
                  Yep...

Stacey Ferguson needs to go back to lip syncing on Kids Incorporated and doing the voice of Sally on the Peanuts cartoons. Sorry, but if you can't sing shit, don't try to do a bunch of vocal tricks. Especially when you know Christian Aguilera is there (although Christina f'ed up the words to the national anthem ).
                  SHONUFF

What I ride

Previous Bikes
                  '01 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

Originally posted by shonuff View Post
                    Especially when you know Christian Aguilera is there (although Christina f'ed up the words to the national anthem ).
                    The lyric mess-up was hardly noticeable in light of her singing, which sounded like a dying horse. Sheesh, is no one capable of singing the anthem 'straight' any more? What the hell is it with every performer that has to quiver their voices and change chords in mid-syllable?

O're the laaaa---aaa---aahhhh-aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--------eeeeeee-------[screeching]--------eee...

It sure as heck wasn't written like that. Pathetic show-boating performers.

Comment

They were both pretty painful.

I left the room during the half-time show, then I heard Slash and thought "Wait! What! Got my hopes up and came back into the room to be confronted by the worst attempted impression of Axl Rose ever!

Tom
                      In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the Black Eyed Peas are one of those groups that fooled a lot of people all the way to the bank with their recording studio editing and artistry. They are definitely NOT good Live.
                        Kath ~ '08 GSX650F
                        MITGC #33

"The destination is simply an excuse for the ride." ~XC Rider, ADV

Comment

I'd comment if I cared at all. I pretty well hate all the super bowl 1/2 time shows so I don't bother watching them. I pretty well hate all the hype of the super bowl too. There's no grit to the game and hasn't been for a loooooong time.

To watch it just for the commercials? Don't gotta. We haz the intarwebz now.

[/wet blanket]
                          ~Teri
                          Originally posted by Bugguts
                          Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
                          2013 Triumph Tiger 800
                          2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
                          2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

Ice Cube Heads.

I wonder how many people lost their job this morning because that one choice.
                            Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobthearch View Post
                              The lyric mess-up was hardly noticeable in light of her singing, which sounded like a dying horse. Sheesh, is no one capable of singing the anthem 'straight' any more? What the hell is it with every performer that has to quiver their voices and change chords in mid-syllable?

O're the laaaa---aaa---aahhhh-aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--------eeeeeee-------[screeching]--------eee...

It sure as heck wasn't written like that. Pathetic show-boating performers.
                              I agree. I was so disgusted with her rendition I barely noticed the blown lines.
                              Fatcat

2004 Vulcan 500 LTD
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X