Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl .. who wins ... Steelers or Packers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steelers..... just 'cause Ive been indoctrinated to hate the Packers
    "Keep fighting for freedom and justice... but don't you forget to have fun doin' it. Let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cat, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce. And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it was."

Molly Irvin RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ymibhdu View Post
      The Packers use the local college's cheerleaders. They couldn't come to Dallas. Something about a restraining order. Having to keep 100 yards from.....
      Ben?

I have to be at work at 9pm (a totally pointless proposition since everybody will call off anyway) so I won't be watching the game.

The team I root for always loses when I listen to any game for any sport on the radio so I probably won't even know who won until somebody tells me.

By and large I couldn't normally care less who wins the Super Bowl. I'm still convinced the whole thing is fake. That said, I can't bring myself to root for the local sex offender supporting contingent.
      2007 Suzuki SV650 Naked - Daily Rider
      1994 Honda Nighthawk 250 - First Bike
      1981 Honda CB650 Custom - Project Bike

Comment

As a Redskin fan of over 40 who has endured 20 years of pain and embarrassment and the tyranny of Little Danny Snyder, I can truthfully say that over that same time period my second favorite team has been the Steelers...................so.................GO STEELERS!
        2010 Electra Glide Classic
        2007 BMW R1200RT-Traded in for HD
        2007 BMW F800ST-Traded in for RT

Comment

Working...
        X