Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Bowl .. who wins ... Steelers or Packers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl .. who wins ... Steelers or Packers?

Okay, last minute for the poll I admit but ... who wins?
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    37.50%
    Green Bay Packers
    62.50%
    Ride safe, ride smart, ride ATGATT because sweat dries faster than scars heal

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
    2009 Kawasaki ER-6N

* If you love your bike set it free. If it comes back to you, you've High Sided

sigpic

If I say anything other than Steelers, I will arrive home from work some day to find that all of my stuff has been stacked in the carport and the locks have been changed. Roommate is a little bit... fervent.
    My two wheels:
    1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
    2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

This time the dice say Packers.
      I still make a runny one now and then, but the goo is good on ice cream.

-- Overcaffeinated

Comment

I like your roommate

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
        2009 Kawasaki ER-6N

sigpic

Comment

Who cares?

Tom
          In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
          sigpic

Comment

There's a football game this weekend???
            Silver '07 Kawi Ninja 250R (sold)
            '09 Kawi Versys

Originally posted by Overcaffeinated
            Oh, hell, Smurf's right.
            First Missouri, then Minnesota, now Michigan.....it is my goal in life to live in every state that starts with "M" before I die.....

sigpic

Didn't vote??? Don't whine....

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

Packers all the way
              Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~ Author Unknown

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. ~ H. L. Mencken

Comment

Magic 8 ball says .. *meh* shrug
                When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
                sigpic
                08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
                Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
                my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
                MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Comment

I don't actually care who wins, but I might actually watch because there'll be a new episode of Glee immediately following the football foolishness.
                  sigpic

Comment

Neither team has cheerleaders. No one wins.
                    2009 Yamaha FZ-1 The Hematoma*
                    2008 H-D FXDC The Hematoma (sold)
                    BBOer Favorite Motorcycle Magazines
                    Originally posted by mz33
                    In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

Comment

Glee has cheerleaders.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post
                        Glee has cheerleaders.
                        Girl on Girl Cheerleaders! FOR THE WIN!

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
                        2009 Kawasaki ER-6N

sigpic

Comment

Odds are good I'll be working and will only get to catch bits of the game in passing, as such I haven't seen a SuperBowl since 1987.

But given the choice, I prefer missing the Pro Bowl. The game that means so little that the league had to move it up before the SuperBowl just to generate some interest!

P.S. don't forget the Vegas picks thread: https://www.beginnerbikers.org/showth...UPERBOWL-Picks!
                          Sent from your mom's phone
                          "If I wanted a windshield and tunes, I'd drive my car."
                          Ride Safe, Chop Safer
                          "Unofficial Beginner Bike Chop Shop"
                          "Motorcycles are not unsafe. However, they are extremely unforgiving of inattention, incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity."
                          Support your FLIBS (Friendly Local Independent Bike Shop)
                          sigpic
                          3500cc worth of Honda: http://shadow-shack.20m.com

Comment

The Packers use the local college's cheerleaders. They couldn't come to Dallas. Something about a restraining order. Having to keep 100 yards from.....

I say Packers. Close game, but they win in the end.
                            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you." Frank Zappa

Comment

Pittsburgh Baby all the frickin' way to the 7th Ring!
                              Darlene The Goddess

Comment

Working...
                              X