Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guitardad View Post
    The good ole' days, eh Rob?
    Lol! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one that remembers.
    Ride Naked
    77 KZ650
    03 ZRX1200R
    89 KX125
    01 ZX-9R
    18 H2SX SE
    sigpic
    Originally posted by kthkern
    KZ Is the best!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Shack View Post
      And there's a significant difference between a forum that is regulated by moderators that are following the rules and one where a handful of them are enacting their own personal agenda unchecked. BB.com fell victim to the latter.

In the case of a no-holds-barred forum and an overly moderated one, the mods at both are doing their job as requested by the forum owner. If a moderator(or group of mods) at the no-holds-barred forum started banning without repercussions, or a moderator(or group of mods) at the overly moderated forum started an agenda of their own and it went unchecked --- you would still end up with the same problems BB.com suffered. Moreso in the absense of a forum owner and administrator.

Bottom line I'm getting at is regardless of what the "forum rules" may be, if the members are following them and the host and/or moderators are not, there's going to be problems. Possibly enough to warrant a new forum for all the old members. And again, that's simple fact and truth that many here can back up with their own experiences
      So very true. Well said.
      sigpic

Comment

• I think I was slow to register here after the implosion there, but I blame the ADHD.

It was a good site - but it's good to see this one has gone ahead and become better and more cohesive than the original.

And how time flies.

Comment

• oh, nm, I'm seeing all of you are jan 2005 as well. Guess I wasn't as poky as I thought. ha!

Comment

• Lifer here too. Was on the original site when it went down and even thought i have sold my bike I am still here.
            Darlene The Goddess

Comment

• Originally posted by Catt42 View Post
              Where the H3ll have you been? You've been missing for a year or so now.
              Lurking.

Originally posted by LDS
              Where's my damn Pecan Sandies?
              I ate 'em all, damn it!

Every time I pick up one of these I giggle and wonder: "Could LDS break this drilling a bolt for safety wire?"

Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

Time to spare? Travel by air!

Red '96 GS500, slightly modified.
              Black '03 SV650, heavily modified.

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Pmech View Post
                Every time I pick up one of these I giggle and wonder: "Could LDS break this drilling a bolt for safety wire?"

Just so everyone knows....that's a 1/8" drill bit....AP is just a midget!
                Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by twizted1 View Post
                  Just so everyone knows....that's a 1/8" drill bit....AP is just a midget!
                  So, he was carrying the drill bit because it was too big for you?
                  '05 Blue Kawi EX250 - RIP 6/17/10
                  Still in the market. Free is good.
                  motorcycle4amonth.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Pmech View Post
                    Lurking.

I ate 'em all, damn it!

Bring it to the track some time. If LDS can't break it, I'm sure one of us can.
                    My boss said to dress for the job I want, not the one I have.

Now, I'm waiting for my meeting with H.R. about my blue tights and cape.
                    FML

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X