No announcement yet.

Remakes that you prefer to the original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never saw the original of that. Brosnan's was pretty good, though.

I have to admit, I'm starting to like the new version of V a lot. I enjoyed the original mini-series and subsequent sequel to it. I didn't think I'd like this but it's growing on me.

I've only seen the first couple of episodes from season 2 but seeing Jane Badler again adds a bit to it for me.

Near as I can tell it's not supposed to be any kind of follow up to the original, although she does appear to be playing the same character. Same name, at least.
    2007 Suzuki SV650 Naked - Daily Rider
    1994 Honda Nighthawk 250 - First Bike
    1981 Honda CB650 Custom - Project Bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Clair View Post
      Okay, just heard Sarah Brightman's "Scarborough Fair" ... Don't know much about her but I'm thinking I like it more than S&G's version but need some side by side listening ...
      Sarah Brightman is an amazing talent. She used to be married to Andrew Lloyd Webber and was the original Christine in the Phantom of the Opera.

I've seen/heard some wonderful singers play that role since she did but none have done it as well. Same could be said for Michael Crawford too, IMHO, but I have at least heard some men get close on that.
      2007 Suzuki SV650 Naked - Daily Rider
      1994 Honda Nighthawk 250 - First Bike
      1981 Honda CB650 Custom - Project Bike

Comment

Working...
      X