Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some nice riding today, weather is ideal, around 90°F, I am very please with the new "Continental Sport Attack" I've fitted.

Awesome tires !
    Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• Life is good, riding is great working on bikes :I need new tires for the beemer, front pads are still on order for the F3, house is finished, flies are bad, need to build a dock, need a float service for the excavator, need to build a wood shed, daughter bought another Doberman, fishing is good, sailing is good.
      Bass and chips for supper

Bunch of guys are coming to ride on Tuesday ! Matt skip work, come ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
        Life is good, riding is great working on bikes :I need new tires for the beemer, front pads are still on order for the F3, house is finished, flies are bad, need to build a dock, need a float service for the excavator, need to build a wood shed, daughter bought another Doberman, fishing is good, sailing is good.
        Bass and chips for supper

Bunch of guys are coming to ride on Tuesday ! Matt skip work, come ride.
        Very happy for you man, life sounds cool.

We are still hitting the 90's here, and no rain on the horizon.

I got a tennis-elbow, so, don't work much riding, but I manage, the temptation is too...there...

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Comment

• Six of us went play riding today :I didn't take near enough photos,
          was a total traction day and the bugs are almost gone yaaaa!

Comment

• grandpa trials

Call me grandpa from now on, my daughter had a baby boy today how cool is that!

just a few years and I get to shop for little tiny motorcycles

Comment

• Congratulations!

Tom
              In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
              sigpic

Comment

• Congrats. Now get shopping!

Dave

Comment

• Awesome! YSR or KTM?
                  Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Kids are so lucky nowadays aren't they!

Comment

• even better, he came early so I won't be missing the Kearney 2-day trial on the 15th. and 16th.

btw ... puffballs are in season if anybody is into eating those giant mushroom like things
                      Last edited by Trials; 09-07-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Congratulations!

I suggest a matched set of grandpa and grandson sized Mecatecno Dragonflies.

Comment

• The small one has huge rotors...
                          Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Yeah, they probably use the same part across the whole range of kids’ bikes.

Comment

• Hey to you all, a quick passage thru.

Hope you are all good, and happy new year - Ride Safe !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
                                Hey to you all, a quick passage thru.

Hope you are all good, and happy new year - Ride Safe !
                                Ninja
                                when are you coming to Canada?
                                Life is good !
                                Diesel is getting old

I was just out building sections but he doesn't follow any more

Comment

Working...
                                X