Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a little bored with staying at home so I looked at the state job listings last week. I lucked into a job 5 miles from the house that wasn't in retail. A local calibration shop was looking for someone that understood rf equipment and the owner of the place had supported missile units back in the day. He knew what my training was (Army 22L) and told me to show up today to see if I liked it. A lot of rust after not doing that type of electronics for 40 years but I did get through checking out a frequency generator. Most of the time was spent learning where the buttons were on different equipment and stuff that we never had.

It turned out to be a good day - no electrocutions, no smoke leaking out of equipment, and they said I could come back again to play some more. I am planning 1-2 days a week until I get tired of it.

Dave

Comment

• A Honda for the Mexican market.
      Honda “Cargo 150”
      Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Life size serpent...

This is located in Borrego Springs. About 95 miles East of C’bad. Temps can be brutal during Summer, but Wintertime, it’s in the 60’s-70’s.
        The artist is Richard Breseno (or something like that.)
        He has about 200 sculptures in Borrego, on various properties. Some are quite awesome. I like the sabre toothed tiger attacking the zebra myself. Just awesome work.

Comment

• Just got back from a couple of weeks in Taiwan, Land Of The Scooter.

Comment

• Snow Day

skroo it, I'm goin riding first trax are usually pretty safe anyway

Comment

• Back a few years, there was the “Potato Ranch Rally.” Da Labrat & I attended and we brought Julian Apple Pies. Today, we visited their factory in San Ysabel, Ca. Yes, we had pie too! Here they are in the assembly process. They’ll do over 5000 pies by next weekend, btw.

Sure miss the PRR...

Comment

• Mmmmmm.... pie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
                When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
                sigpic
                08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
                Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
                my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
                MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Comment

• I ordered a 3d printer during the black friday madness. Creality CR-10s will be on the way soon. Custom farkles will be showing up.

Dave

Comment

• What you get when you put 2 double beef cheeseburgers together at Burger King...

Comment

• cholesterol?

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTY View Post
                        What you get when you put 2 double beef cheeseburgers together at Burger King....
                        A coronary?
                        When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
                        sigpic
                        08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
                        Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
                        my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
                        MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Comment

• Hi everyone !

Hope you are all safe thru summer, riding season is over for me, the 9R is in the garage taking it's winter pause

We got our first little snow over here during the night !

I just hope you are all well, Buggs...you are doin' ?
                          Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• Hi Renaud
                            Same old same old, building a house and riding whenever we can, no real snow yet but iceboat season is fast approaching:

Diesel was in for some surgery day before yesterday but doing super well with recovery:

getting old and as grey just like me.

Comment

• meh... steak n shake used to sell a burger with seven, count em, seven patties with cheese...
                              Returning neglected Kawasakis to riding glory since 2014
                              1991 Voyager XII "Xaviera", 1998 Concours "Connimus Prime", 1989 454 LTD "Merlin"
                              COG #12068 Member of American Voyager Association #ATGATT or stay home
                              my YouTube channel: ToastRider

sigpic

Comment

• Anyone riding a motorcycle anymore?

Hello?

HELLLOOOOoooo!

Kinda quiet around here.

FB killed it day’ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X