Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um, where is ShadowShack? all good I hope!

Comment

• Time for cupcakes!
      Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Good attendance at the AFT Finals in Perris.

Comment

• It started

"The better you're prepared, the luckier you get".

Comment

• Originally posted by liberpolly View Post
            It started

If you're referring to autumn, it's beyond started. I went out for a ride yesterday near the New York border (about an hour north of me) and there were leaves down all over the place. Some spots in the road actually had leaf "clutter". Just the opposite, my wife and I had to go down to Allentown on Thursday (about an hour and a half south) and overall it was greener than at home. Amazing the difference a couple of hours ride can make.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Lezbert
            * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
            -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
            -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• I don't know if taking up motorcycles in my middle age was smart, but it's becoming more and more obvious that joining my son's karate dojo was an outright dumb idea. I blocked a kick wrong tonight and may or may not have broken something in my hand.

Comment

• I saw my old DR200 on the road today. Kind of cool to know that it's still around.

Comment

• Anyone know what kind of car this is?

Or this?

Comment

• You know, if your pickup has wooden wheels, you know it’s old!

Comment

• H, H, H,
                      Is it a Hupp?

Comment

• Hey Norty, if this doesn't make you want to try riding motocross again, nothing will:

Comment

• Phillip Island and then Sepang! I need to take blood pressure medicine before watching any more MotoGP races. I was out of town for Sepang and just watched it. Wow ...
                          The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post
                            Phillip Island and then Sepang! I need to take blood pressure medicine before watching any more MotoGP races. I was out of town for Sepang and just watched it. Wow ...
                            You got that right. Valencia is going to be one hell of a race.

Vacation and work have me catching up yesterday since I haven't been home for any of the MotoGP rounds in a while. I did watch Misano in a small bar in a small town in Spain. What fun when one of their own wins. Saw WSBK Portimao round in person. On a plane home from Spain for Aragon race, on a plane home from Ireland for Motegi, on a plane to Costa Rica for Philip Island (and WSBK Jerez) and on a plane back from Costa Rica for Malaysia. I am not setting foot outside my house during the Valencia weekend.
                            Suzie
                            '13 KLX 110L - "Kermit"
                            '04 NSR 50
                            GWA Member

Comment

• I was out of moto-X racing long before Bubba was born, so his tactics are foreign to me. However, a guy named Roger DeCoster tells me that doing this on a super cross track is good for a full second and a half lap time advantage.

The sooner you're back on the ground, the sooner you can change speeds and/or direction. That, is an advantage in racing MX or SX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
                                H, H, H,
                                Is it a Hupp?
                                Yupp!

The San Diego Huppmobile Club was at the Craftsmanship Museum when I took patients there for an outing.

Had no idea I'd get to see cars from all over the world that day!

Comment

Working...
                                X