Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Now, git out an ride!

Git! I say GIT!
    Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTY View Post
      Hi everyone!
      Now, git out an ride!
      Git! I say GIT!
      "Git" Norty ?

Morning to everyone, another gorgeous day, and no wind, gonne be a nice riding day !
      Tomorrow, work

Coffee ?
      Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
        "Git" Norty ?

Morning to everyone, another gorgeous day, and no wind, gonne be a nice riding day !
        Tomorrow, work

Coffee ?
        Git = Get = shorthand for Get going or get out riding.

Coffee? Yes, definitely!!

Anyone else want one while I'm pouring mine?
        Originally posted by Lezbert
        * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
        -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
        -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
          Git = Get = shorthand for Get going or get out riding.

Coffee? Yes, definitely!!

Anyone else want one while I'm pouring mine?
          Hey, wazzup Al ?
          I'll have a coffee with ya whilst I wait for our daughter to come back home from school
          The "big" guy is @ a friend...

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Comment

• I rode while beautiful today. Wore my new fancy-girl leathers to work. Got more than a few jealous stares from women in cars. Oh, yeah!

I am so ready for an airhead. Sunday I attack the Sherpa again. Tomorrow, I'm going to coach a GF on doing oil changes on her Ninja. Also need to check out her new BIG Ninja - she loves her 250 so much that she finally caved and got a 1K. I cannot wait to see it. I can't even fathom riding a litre bike.
            Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
            2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicalex View Post
              I can't even fathom riding a litre sport bike.
              Until you do it. It's the same thing when riding a "hyper-sport" like the ZX14 or 'Busa. That instant switch from wow to WTF is addictive.
              SHONUFF

What I ride
              '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
              '01 Yamaha YZF600R
              '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
              '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
              '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
              '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
              '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Comment

• Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I'm perfectly OK with WOW. Probably even better with just WOO HOO!

Morning folks! Can I interest you in a muffin? They're from Costco, so you may need to share.
                ~Teri
                Originally posted by Bugguts
                Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
                2013 Triumph Tiger 800
                2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
                2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

I rode while beautiful today.
                  Well, if you only rode while you were ugly, you would never get to ride.
                  Originally posted by atomicalex View Post
                  I cannot wait to see it. I can't even fathom riding a litre bike.
                  Mid-size engines are good for intermediate bikes
                  The cost of a motorcycle is merely a down payment on farkles.

Comment

• Originally posted by shonuff View Post
                    Until you do it. It's the same thing when riding a "hyper-sport" like the ZX14 or 'Busa. That instant switch from wow to WTF is addictive.
                    Ever tried a "no-liter" called ZX-9R, or ZX900B with a bit more than 150 HP's ?

Originally posted by SoCal LabRat View Post
                    Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I'm perfectly OK with WOW. Probably even better with just WOO HOO!
                    Morning folks! Can I interest you in a muffin? They're from Costco, so you may need to share.
                    How POSITIVE, I dig that !

Originally posted by atonic View Post
                    Well, if you only rode while you were ugly, you would never get to ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal LabRat View Post
                      Can I interest you in a muffin? They're from Costco, so you may need to share.
                      Costco-sized calorie counts or no?
                      Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                      2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

Costco-sized calorie counts or no?
                        We get our Costco in a couple months. Is this something I should put on the list?

Dave

Comment

• Tomorrow, I drive to Buffalo to pick up my new loom!
                          My two wheels:
                          1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                          2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                            Tomorrow, I drive to Buffalo to pick up my new loom!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1451774

I need to pop in here more often
                            90% of happiness is choosing the right ethicist.
                            WoodstockJeff: It's amazing how much looking ahead keeps you in the audience of the play known as "Stupid Traffic Stunts", rather than up on the stage...
                            speeddemon: "Sarchasm: the aching void across which one cannot see that one has been pwned."

Can't seem to post my full avatar

Comment

• It, uh, wasn't a reference. I mean I purchased a loom from a seller who lives in Buffalo, and tomorrow is the day we agreed if drive up to get it.

Now I want to know about the reference.
                              My two wheels:
                              1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                              2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• You mentioned buying a loom like a month ago. Trials started asking about it. I think you mentioned higher quality costing $800

Reference to earlier in the conversation
                                90% of happiness is choosing the right ethicist.
                                WoodstockJeff: It's amazing how much looking ahead keeps you in the audience of the play known as "Stupid Traffic Stunts", rather than up on the stage...
                                speeddemon: "Sarchasm: the aching void across which one cannot see that one has been pwned."

Can't seem to post my full avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X