Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KACinPA View Post
    BTW, Does anyone know where Bugguts is? I sure do miss the old dear. That and whoever is making the Bugjuice doesn't quite have the recipe right.

Come home soon Bugs!
    I was getting worried, so sent a quick email. She is fine...filling it for other folks at work that keep her from her keyboard.
    CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
    PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
    Test riding bikes since 2004.
    If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
    sigpic

Comment

• Thought about it later...hope I haven't committed an odd in what I've said ?
      Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• I see nothing wrong with what you posted. I think we were all wondering where our barkeep disappeared to.
        Originally posted by Lezbert
        * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
        -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
        -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Good to hear she's just busy busy busy!

Trials frantically cleans block pattern tire tracks off bar top ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
            Good to hear she's just busy busy busy!

Trials frantically cleans block pattern tire tracks off bar top ...
            While you're at it get the ones you left on the walls too!!
            * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
            -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Originally posted by Missy B View Post
              I was getting worried, so sent a quick email. She is fine...filling it for other folks at work that keep her from her keyboard.
              Good to know (hadn't seen your post !)
              Please send her our best wishes for not too much work

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Comment

• ***Bar refills***
                No Buggjuice no more fellas, sorry !
                I am gone for today

Comment

• No more bugjuice?!

Time to break out the root beer!
                  -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
                    No more bugjuice?!
                    Time to break out the root beer!
                    Gotta wait for the boss to come back bud, I don't have the secret recipe !
                    Coffee ?

Comment

• Major breakthrough at the Scout committee meeting last night!!

We were talking about driver training. One of the dads said that he'd like to convince his son to take the BRC, because "it's a life skill" (!!). I immediately piped up and said hey, maybe M and B could go together, because you know, two is more fun than one. My son said "well, if M does it, I totally want to do it, that will be fun!" Plans are being hatched now.

I have had one hell of a time explaining to my son that BRC now means more mobility later. He has just not responded at all. So I am pretty happy. Now we just have to get the other one on board. Pretty funny that the parents are the ones pushing in this case.
                      Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                      2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• And there you have it
                        Proof positive that, joining Boy Scouts leads to riding motorcycles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
                          And there you have it
                          Proof positive that, joining Boy Scouts is a precursor to biker gangs.

Not enough coffee yet...
                          SHONUFF

What I ride
                          '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
                          '01 Yamaha YZF600R
                          '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
                          '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
                          '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
                          '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
                          '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Comment

• Originally Posted by Trials:
                            "And there you have it
                            Proof positive that, joining Boy Scouts is a precursor to biker gangs".

My father didn't want me to join the boy scouts, he said it was too military...(I did do my military duty though, must have been one of the last ones ! )

@ Shonuff : you meant HD gangs right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
                              @ Shonuff : you meant HD gangs right ?
                              I don't know, I've heard some of those trials bike riders are pretty bad-ass too! Matter of fact no one can catch 'em, apparently they just scramble away up the sides of buildings when the cops start chasing 'em!
                              -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
                                I don't know, I've heard some of those trials bike riders are pretty bad-ass too! Matter of fact no one can catch 'em, apparently they just scramble away up the sides of buildings when the cops start chasing 'em!
                                never trust a biker who listens to heavy metal and wears tights
                                Last edited by Trials; 04-16-2015, 01:43 PM. Reason: removed video due to language content

Comment

Working...
                                X