Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugguts View Post
    Potholes here are horrible. How are they on your side of the state AL?
    Horrible! The roads were decent until they started plowing snow falls. Then everything they patched last year got ripped up.

Semt usung tapatalk wuth my fat fingers snd a tiny keyboard!
    Originally posted by Lezbert
    * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
    -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
    -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicalex View Post
      We have terrible wind here today
      I had a terrible wind here yesterday. No idea what I ate.

In other news, I just had dinner with AZridered and y'all didnt.
      The cost of a motorcycle is merely a down payment on farkles.

Comment

• Originally posted by MN_Smurf View Post
        So??? You are a little old lady.........
        Don't you know, old is beautiful (preparing myself)

Coffe & tea served, today you get baguette, butter & jam !

Originally posted by atomicalex View Post
        Ja....

With all of my stuff from Louis and polo... now to explain to the spouse...
        I am going to both of them in Bremen today, looking for a new jacket...
        I prefer Louis I must say, the guys are more sympathetic there...
        Told wife yesterday, got a dirty look... (so I know the feeling !)

Originally posted by atonic View Post
        I had a terrible wind here yesterday. No idea what I ate.
        In other news, I just had dinner with AZridered and y'all didnt.
        Smelled too ? Crack pants ?
        Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• I put turn signals on the Sherpa last night. When all else fails, I go back to what i know - wiring harness.

I have never seen such a weird schematic in my life. Either a whole mess of diodes are missing, or the blinker circuit can't work. I need to go back to Bosch.... This Japanese stuff has me !!
          Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
          2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• … am I looking at the right thing ?:I

Comment

• The 3 diodes in the "diodem" or whatever that is labeled on the above diagram,
              is shown as a Three phase, Half wave rectifier circuit, and not indicated to be a full wave bridge rectifier.
              That might be the source of some confusion.

Comment

• Bloody winds at 75 mph today.
                Heard on the radio that the taxis are overwhelmed...Time & weather to do nothing, nada, postponing the Ninja, won't ride tomorrow (D-Day) anyhow, 1 1/2 hour of work left...FRUSTRATION...
                Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• NR...I'm pouring you a cure for that frustration......

Congratulations on this purchase Taylorcraft. That's awesome.
                  Originally posted by taylorcraft07 View Post
                  Ya need to post a video of this, KAC.
                  Originally posted by KACinPA View Post
                  I coached my first BRC of the season yesterday. It was 37 degrees when it started at 1:15 and 28 when we were done for the day at 6:15. I feel like I was hit by a truck, I really missed being able to do any type of working out due to my out of whack blood glucose over the winter. Back at it this afternoon after church. Going to be out the door in about 45 min, then have a quick warm up with band and we play 2 prelude pieces and offertory and a postlude. I will also be singing with choir for an anthem in there somewhere. Our new music directory is just amazing. He has us sounding better than we have any right to and he wrote the anthem we are singing as well as the postlude for the band.

I hope everyone has a great day. I will be stopping by for a double bugjuice straight up after I get home tonight!

And speaking of video....
                  Originally posted by Missy B View Post
                  That Bruno Mars song drives me insane.....I run away screaming. Once it is in my head, it doesn't leave for a long time.
                  Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
                  That song is so bad (as in lousy) how CAN it get stuck in your head? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing.
                  *****giggle*****
                  Since everyone these days has a phone with video abilities, I think we should do a music video to Uptown Funk with the theme "Don't believe me just watch"

I can just see some of you performing in my mind....and Missy would be soooo appreciative.....

Doo Doo Do, Doo Doo Do, Doo Doo......
                  Originally posted by bikebitsmall
                  64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
                  Originally posted by CaptCrash
                  A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Comment

• … all this controversy over a silly music video

… all I want to know is, how can I bend like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
                      … all this controversy over a silly music video

… all I want to know is, how can I bend like that

another dj snake video
                      2014 CB1100 DLX
                      2003 883R

Comment

• Trials - that's a KLR250. The Sherpa is regrettably quite different. But I will print that and compare. I can already see that it is quite different. Damn bike is going to fry my brain.
                        Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                        2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Is it safe to come out yet???

***ducks back into hidey hole***
                          Silver '07 Kawi Ninja 250R (sold)
                          '09 Kawi Versys

Originally posted by Overcaffeinated
                          Oh, hell, Smurf's right.
                          First Missouri, then Minnesota, now Michigan.....it is my goal in life to live in every state that starts with "M" before I die.....

sigpic

Didn't vote??? Don't whine....

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• k, no brain fry eh

if you Did have a three phase type alternator, that might be recognizable by 3 windings coming off at 120 degrees to each other.
                            … that would mean three outputs of a whole bunch of volts ac be careful,
                            if all 3 coils are working

as such

Comment

• It turns out that I have a basic resistance issue - the LED blinkers either need a resistor to balance them out to the incandescent indicator bulb, or I need to find an LED wedge bulb for the indicator.

I should have figured that out. I wasn't missing diodes, I was missing resistors.

Comment

• LED you have nothing but diodes put the power through them in the other direction. One way or the other should make em glow

… it's the blinker make/break circuit that requires resistance.

Comment

Working...
                                X