Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still riding
    tracked up about 22 acres, so far
    some tracks kinda over-flowed into the neighbours yard a little,
    :I think I'll head for the farm tomorrow almost 600 acres there see if the sap is running

Comment

• Vail is an awesome place Top or Bottom ?:I

Comment

• No top or bottom to Vail ARIZONA.
        CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
        PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
        Test riding bikes since 2004.
        If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post

Stopped in Vail, AZ for an overnite with Missy and family. What a great family (!) I mean I love the feeling of love and togetherness you experience around them. I think we could all learn something just being around them ...

... and as an added bonus John (Atonic) was there for the weekend.
          Awww! Thanks. We are glad you had some time to stop in and say hi. We love it when you stop in....as does Kentucky.
          I tried really hard to bribe you with Mexican for dinner but definitely understand losing track of time while out riding.

My mom didn't have a chance to really enjoy retirement and died too young...and my Dad is busy supporting my stepsister and her family to enjoy retirement, so I love to see how you guys enjoy it.
          CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
          PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
          Test riding bikes since 2004.
          If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
          sigpic

Comment

• Trials, I think I found a new challenge for you.

https://youtu.be/xQ_IQS3VKjA
            Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by guitardad View Post
              Buggs, a BugJuice Manhattan, please!
              *****sets a BugJuice Manhattan in front of guitar dad*******
              Originally posted by Trials View Post
              Buttertarts
              ****evil eye****** Just call me Bugguts!!! I'll be there to refill you in a minute, buster!

Originally posted by Ninja Rebel View Post
              Good morning to you all ! Coffee...

Hit the hay at 5:00 a.m. this morning, worked yesterday 11 hours, such rude guests, never have I had !

I work again today, and wish you all a great Sunday !

Ciao !
              Morning Ninja Rebel! Any of them refer to you as Buttertarts?????
              *****shoots evil eye at Trials again*******

Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post
              Maybe I can fit a post in edgewise while you're riding (all of a hundred yards or so) ... Leave bread crumbs so you can find your way home ...

Stopped in Vail, AZ for an overnite with Missy and family. What a great family (!) I mean I love the feeling of love and togetherness you experience around them. I think we could all learn something just being around them ...

....and you took pics to post....right? RIGHT????

Hope everyone here had a great weekend. I tried to post yesterday and the page wouldn't load.
              Originally posted by bikebitsmall
              64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
              Originally posted by CaptCrash
              A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugguts View Post
                Morning Ninja Rebel! Any of them refer to you as Buttertarts?????
                [I]*****shoots evil eye at Trials again*******
                Hi Bugguts !
                Should have not worked 10 hours straight, ribs are killing me, but it's nothing seeing what is coming this week...

Went to the doc, and asked for sometin' strong, and some sleeping stuff, just can't flip over, it's terrible, but enough about me...

...How are you guys all doin' ?
                Got an e-mail from a buddy living in Martinez, sent a picture, amazing, the trees have already flowers over there, what a strange world...

Gotta go for today, @ Trials : will be replying to your v. nice message tomorrow, it is here 20:00 already, Ciao to all, and to those who do ride : ride safe.

May the Buggjuice be all with you
                Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

• Wie läuft es mit Gisi?

I'm shopped out.
                  Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                  2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by caeman View Post
                    Trials, I think I found a new challenge for you.
                    I don't know this Watercross stuff looks like it could be a bit of a rush.

https://youtu.be/KJQHj8TTODQ

Comment

• We are at one of our all time favorite "campsites", Balmorhea Texas State Park. We first 'discovered' this place on a 2-up ride on the ST a few years ago. We were tired from camping in Big Bend and dodging grass fires that were then rampaging thru West Texas and after visiting Fort Davis saw this place on our Texas State Parks map.

What it is seems almost miraculous when you see the surrounding countryside ... the dry kind of land that takes 10 acres to support 1 cow. It is an artesian aquifer with cool crystal cool water that stays within a couple of degrees of 74 year round and flows to the rate of 15 million gallons a day. The CCC back in 1934 built a free flowing swimming impoundment that is huge ...

...there are several kinds of fish and turtles (mostly Texas softshells) and ducks to swim with. Part of the pool bottom is concrete and part is natural looking but the water is crystal clear. This time of year you have to time it ... the evening (Saturday) we got here the high had only been 55, but yesterday it was 79 and today it was in the mid 80s.

Though I am in sad shape it felt good to swim some laps (I could hear my shoulders 'popping' with each stroke ) and feel the water flow by. Gigi beat me something fierce in the distance swam ...
                      The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicalex View Post
                        Wie läuft es mit Gisi?
                        Sie ist ok, danke Katherine

Bitte im anderen Thread sehen...

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

Comment

• ****whistles at OBX******
                          The CCC built some amazing things back in the '30s. Makes me wonder why we can't do that today. I'll truncate those thoughts so this doesn't go LEPR and instead just refill the bar.
                          Originally posted by bikebitsmall
                          64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
                          Originally posted by CaptCrash
                          A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Comment

• Ccc

I'm going to take a stab at it:

CCC = Civilian Conservation Corps ?:I

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
                              I'm going to take a stab at it:

CCC = Civilian Conservation Corps ?:I
                              Nan..."Californian Conservation Corps" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post
                                Maybe I can fit a post in edgewise while you're riding (all of a hundred yards or so) ... Leave bread crumbs so you can find your way home ...

Originally posted by Missy B View Post
                                Awww! Thanks. We are glad you had some time to stop in and say hi. We love it when you stop in....as does Kentucky.
                                I tried really hard to bribe you with Mexican for dinner but definitely understand losing track of time while out riding.

My mom didn't have a chance to really enjoy retirement and died too young...and my Dad is busy supporting my stepsister and her family to enjoy retirement, so I love to see how you guys enjoy it.
                                Missy took me in, fed me, and made me feel like part of the family. After 3 weeks alone out here it was definitely a balm for my soul. On Facebook, Missy goes on about her kids so much you think they're Angels. No halo, no glow, but they really are great kids. Since she has dogs I got my fingers in fur for the first time in 3 weeks.

Seeing OBX again was a plus. Getting to meet Miss Gigi was definitely a bonus.

Had one of the two best days of my vacation. Wish I had stayed longer. Hopefully I can get another invite next year.
                                The cost of a motorcycle is merely a down payment on farkles.

Comment

Working...
                                X