Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KACinPA View Post
    ... a Yards Genl. Washington Tavern Porter
    The original Yards brewery is down the street from our old house in Philly. We had some of their first kegs at our corner bar.
    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysLearnin View Post
      Started Snowing here around 8:00 and at 10:30 this is what it looked like:

The worst part? It's supposed to be in the mid 40's temp wise on Sunday, so all of the snow removal is going to be for naught.
      What a waste of time!
      On the way home from work, went by the beach and there's 2 volleyball games going on. 1 men's, and 1 women's. Temp was about 80F. Supposed to be 87F tomorrow. Damn heatwave.

No pics as I rode the Harley.
      Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• I put the Tiger on Craigslist today. I am asking too much, so I doubt I will have any hits. I am trying to simplify my life, and this is one of the changes. I can always get a bike, so I am not too worried.
        I still make a runny one now and then, but the goo is good on ice cream.

-- Overcaffeinated

Comment

• Took NoCoGal to Boudin's bread place for dinner last week. She spied Nordstrom's "RACK" from across the p'king lot. Next thing I know, I'm in the store! She is like a bee, going from carousel to carousel to carousel! bzzzzz.....

She did find some pants she liked, for a third what they cost @ Macy's.
          Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
            I put the Tiger on Craigslist today. I am asking too much, so I doubt I will have any hits. I am trying to simplify my life, and this is one of the changes. I can always get a bike, so I am not too worried.
            I'm glad the decision was made and you can move past this. You'll have hits. They will be ridiculous offers.
            ~Teri
            Originally posted by Bugguts
            Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
            2013 Triumph Tiger 800
            2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
            2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

• "Snowmageddon" has ended here. MAYBE 3.5 inches total. I think the "European model" should stick to the runway in Milano.
              Keith

'11 Triumph Sprint GT - Blue (The fastest color)
              '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 - Blue (The fastest color)

Originally posted by atomicalex
              It feeds my love of machinery to be that close with my whole body.

Comment

• About 7 or 8 inches on the ground here.

Semt usung tapatalk wuth my fat fingers snd a tiny keyboard!
                Originally posted by Lezbert
                * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
                -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
                -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• So, a large Pacific system is slowly moving over us. Snow, then a warming trend to rain...which means slush here and extremely slippery conditions in the passes. There is a special advisory out saying not to travel unless necessary.

Tomorrow is when my wife is scheduled to fly from the local airport to a major hub, where she will board a nonstop to Asia (she's going there to work for 6 weeks, all very last-minute). As you might recall in my post about Top Gear, the local airport is notorious for cancellations during bad weather...indeed, every flight today was cancelled. We're hoping she can fly out tomorrow, but if not...we'll be heading out on the highway, special advisory or not. It seems that every time we get a serious weather event here, one of us has to travel (it's usually me, but...).

Comment

• Been rainy here for three days giving way tomorrow to cold ... well relative cold. Bought The Adventurous Motorcyclist's Guide To Alaska tonight to put on our Kindles. Gigi has wanted to go there and I keep saying "By biplane or motorcycle...?" I think our little trip by biplane to West Virginia this summer impressed upon her how weather dependent open cockpit flying is.

Anyway I have 3 months while we are in the Sonoran Desert to campaign for a two month motorcycle adventure ...
                    The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Comment

• Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
                      aka: Muffin
                      sigpic

08 Kawasaki Concours
                      09 Suzuki c50 - Gone after 15,000 great miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Val View Post
                        Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
                        ...and try not to over-indulge! .

(Yeah, right. Like that'll happen!)

Semt usung tapatalk wuth my fat fingers snd a tiny keyboard!
                        Originally posted by Lezbert
                        * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
                        -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
                        -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

• Happy Th anksgiving!!

Now, it is looking like we need to consider a new bar here.....
                          Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                          2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving all. Enjoy your Turkey, or Ham or even Lasagne. Enjoy the parades if you watch or go and I hope your favorite football team wins...unless you like the Stinkin' Cowboys!
                            Keith

'11 Triumph Sprint GT - Blue (The fastest color)
                            '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 - Blue (The fastest color)

Originally posted by atomicalex
                            It feeds my love of machinery to be that close with my whole body.

Comment

• Originally posted by KACinPA View Post
                              ... I hope your favorite football team wins...unless you like the Stinkin' Cowboys!
                              Born in Dallas, raised in S. Texas , so naturally I am a Redskins fan ...
                              The best thing you can buy for your motorcycle is gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post
                                Born in Dallas, raised in S. Texas , so naturally I am a Redskins fan ...
                                Awfully dang hard being a 'skins fan lately.

Happy over indulgence day!

Damn it... it's past noon... guess I should shower, brush my teeth and get dressed... have to leave in a couple of hours to go to dinner at the in-laws. Thank goodness I get to use my surgery as an excuse to bail out early. One of the relatives (by a marriage) is a redneck racist cop and in light of everything that's happened in Ferguson... he's probably got a lot of stuff to say.
                                Helen

Comment

Working...
                                X