Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by subvetSSN606 View Post
    Hey Bugguts! Check out today's Google Doodle!

Tom
    LOL!!! Happy birthday Grace!!!!
    Originally posted by bikebitsmall
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Originally posted by CaptCrash
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
      It is celebration night. I am a bit lit, well, ok, a lot lit. Been a lot of fun reading memories from all over the world for my friend. I didn't know him a long time, but he had an impact. I skipped tonight's local gathering, I found out yesterday that a family member is severely ill, and in just wanted to stay home.

For your own welfare, pretend to not know me for a while.
      Nope, not gonna happen. We acknowledge the best around here, even when they are going thru the worst.
      ****clangs drink glasses with ds and chugs BugJuice******

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
        I would be ok having my body used for science.
        I plan on polishing off the entire jar of pickled eggs before I donate mine.

Comment

• I made supper for my wife last night and she really appreciated it, I wonder what I should thaw out for tonight ?:I

I've become Domesticated !

Comment

• I'm disappointed in our snowfall. I was hoping for enough for a snow day so I could stay home and bake chocolate macadamia nut biscotti. What little we got is melted, and I'm stuck at work for another hour.
            My two wheels:
            1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
            2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Downside of working from home? No snowday hooky to go skiing.
              Upside.. I work in my bathrobe .. thank goodness no video conferencing.
              When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
              sigpic
              08 Spyder RS SM5 "big Bird" \ 12 S'TtripleR "stripper" \ 02 VFR800 "big red" \ 09 KLX250-S
              Sold: 97 Ninja 500R / 03 SV650N / 01 Ducati 750SS / 73 CB350-Four / 03 BMWF650GS / 08 Gixxer600 / 09 KLX250S "Gumby" / 06 Thruxton "crumpet" / 91 VFR750 /03 Gixxer6 the bass boat
              my Facebook, SpeedShotsPhotography
              MITGC #22

"I have seen fat kids on Segways go through corners faster."

Comment

• DC area was still getting a good bit of snowfall when I left there a couple hours ago. But things didn't look as bad as they predicted.
                SHONUFF

What I ride
                '06 GL1800 - Overgrown sport bike!

Previous Bikes
                '01 Yamaha YZF600R
                '09 Royal Star Venture (7500 miles)
                '06 YAMAHA FZ6 (10,000 miles)
                '07 KAWASAKI EX250-NINJETTE (6500 miles)
                '05 YAMAHA ROADSTAR MIDNIGHT SILVERADO XV1700 (65,000 miles)
                '06 HONDA AERO 750 (12,000 miles)

God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal, John Moses Browning made some legends, and Eugene Stoner made some more awesomer than others. - various

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                  I'm disappointed in our snowfall. I was hoping for enough for a snow day so I could stay home and bake chocolate macadamia nut biscotti. What little we got is melted, and I'm stuck at work for another hour.
                  We got plenty here in the Eastern part of the Commonwealth!

No such thing as a "Snow Day" where I work, but schools were off and sensible people stayed home. I just peeked outside on my way to a meeting and the sun is out...It looks like a winter wonderland out there!

I am hoping the my meeting at church tonight gets cancelled, but I am not counting on it.
                  Keith

'11 Triumph Sprint GT - Blue (The fastest color)
                  '05 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 - Blue (The fastest color)

Originally posted by atomicalex
                  It feeds my love of machinery to be that close with my whole body.

Comment

• Afternoon, peeps.
                    Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Hi all.... I'm still alive. Headed back to the garage.
                      Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                      2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Hi people! Serving corned beef & cabbage today! Along with some "Irish bread pudding" stuff. Maybe I shoulda brought pizza in for me...
                        Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

• The last of the Texas-bound packages are ready to go, but it'll have to wait one more day. I have a Syracuse-bound package that needs some chocolates added to it, so headed to Anthony Thomas' to stuff it full. Then I'll have to stand in line just once. And stand. Aaaaand stand.

Comment

• And....... Looks like the earlier posts asking about CT were for naught. They're continuing to interview and look for the "perfect" candidate. Their loss.

On the other hand, tomorrow night I head to Charlotte, NC. Which is where my Dad grew up, and I spent my early child hood. Wish me luck again!
                            Chaz

"In terms of improving one’s mood and general outlook I consider the ukulele to be the big gun." - Loudon Wainwright III

'16 S1000XR "Raquel" - Red, the "energetic and quick-thinking" color!

Comment

• Popping in... haven't been around much. Getting into a bit of a funk. Suffering from insomnia now.

Ice took out our powerlines overnight Sun/Mon. Then we ended up with 2-3" of snow on top of that. Finally got our power back on late Tues evening.
                              Helen

Comment

• The yard waste crew is coming 'round for pickup. Our neighbor has about 8 giant paper bags lined up along the curb, stuffed with leaves and such (donations primarily from our sycamore ) They have been there for about 2 weeks, through all this snow, rain, and sleet. I wonder if they will be intact when the guys grab them and fling them into the truck.

Well, it took a fair amount of kicking, but he knocked them loose and successfully loaded all of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X