Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OBX-RIDER View Post
    Actually I had decided to do listen to the docs. I made a phone call to my doc back here who explained how bad it could be if I had a subsequent fracturing blow to the same area. That gave me pause. And I just got a all from a friend who has REAL back issues. And he said "Why don't you just lay off snowboarding for the rest of the year." hmmm.
    Yeah. Like OC said, you only get one. You are retired, this is playtime; there is no need for stupid heroics.

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone. I woke up this morning with the cold that's going around 83shadow's family. He has it, too. Pleh. Been hittin' the Zicam and hoping it will keep this from getting too bad and/or turning into a lingering cough.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning yall....heading home from the smokies today....
        Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Good morning and Happy New Year to all. Get well to all of you out there with maladies!

The Beemer turned over 30,000 miles yesterday.
          ~Teri
          Originally posted by Bugguts
          Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
          2013 Triumph Tiger 800
          2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
          2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JustJake View Post
            It appears my MacBook is on its last legs. I am in need if suggestions for an inexpensive replacement. It's main function for now would be applying for jobs and some printing. Not to mention looking for jobs on the insterwebs.
            I was recently in the same boat, and I ended up buying a used MacBook Pro from Craigslist. I tried a few Windows laptops, but I realized that I didn't want to give up all of the Mac software that I'd accumulated over the years.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
            Tim
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT
            vroom

Comment

• Spending today finishing off the champagne I didn't drink last night while watching the last regular round game in the World Junior Hockey Championship. Watch this tournament every year, starts Dec.26th. Excellent hockey. Canada 4, Russia 1.
              2005 Yamaha Majesty & 1987 Honda CBX250-Hers
              1989 Honda GB500, 1982 Yamaha RD350LC, 1984 Honda CX650E & 2002 Kawasaki W650-His
              2008 Honda GL1800 Goldwing-Ours, 2-up

"Catnuts! Get A Thong On Your Chicken!"-Bugguts, March 2006...

Comment

• at Cinder!

'Morning, everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

• The work coffee bag is empty. I had enough for one cup on what is, at best, a 3 cup morning.
                  My two wheels:
                  1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                  2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                    The work coffee bag is empty. I had enough for one cup on what is, at best, a 3 cup morning.
                    We have a single cup brewer thingy kinda like a Keurig in the cafeteria that has 7 or 8 different flavor pouches available to it and gets replenished by an external company every morning. And it's free. We also have a normal coffee pot and a cappuccino/hot chocolate machine like you find in gas stations. All taken care of by the same company. The cappuccino is $.89 per cup though.
                    sigpic

2006 Ninja 650R (1000 miles and counting.)
                    1997 Bandit 1200S (19000 miles and counting.)
                    1993 Katana 600 (7000 miles) [Sold]
                    1982 Maxim 400 (1125 miles) [Sold]

Comment

• Mornin yall...
                      Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• I can't get good flavor out of keurigs. They're really weak if you're brewing more than 6 oz. Helpful hint: I am almost always brewing more than 6 oz.
                        My two wheels:
                        1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.

Comment

• Mornin' everyone
                          '07 FJR 1300
                          '05 VTX 1300
                          '02 ACE 750 - Sold
                          Home of the Bug Bash
                          15 Years!
                          August 3 - August 5 2018

Comment

• Well, I'm done with my work. It's really slow here until next week. Guess I'll spend the rest of the day figuring out how to spend my Subaru parts gift card. The dealership gave me that for referring my dad, who bought a legacy on new years eve.
                            My two wheels:

Comment

• Not sure my work is done, but my desire to work is definitely done. Maybe it will come back in the next day or two when this cold no longer has me in its grip. (It's a lot better today, actually.)
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                                I can't get good flavor out of keurigs. They're really weak if you're brewing more than 6 oz. Helpful hint: I am almost always brewing more than 6 oz.
                                There's a way if you're using your own coffee and a My K-Cup to make it stronger. http://lifehacker.com/5828535/brew-s...eurig-my-k+cup
                                sigpic

2006 Ninja 650R (1000 miles and counting.)
                                1997 Bandit 1200S (19000 miles and counting.)
                                1993 Katana 600 (7000 miles) [Sold]
                                1982 Maxim 400 (1125 miles) [Sold]

Comment

Working...
                                X