Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm awake! and freezing. Who turned off the heat in Germany? France was so nice....

My brake line shipped yesterday, today I will futz with the caliper. And read the Louis catalogue Touring supplement. 10 new tours through Europe. If I am lucky, I can make one of them. The BMW supplement was last night, oof, too many things, too expensive, too crazy. I clearly need another BMW. hahha
    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Good morning, all! Cold today, but less snow. This is Mom & Dad's window of opportunity to drive home to WNY.

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone. Weather and a bad cold going around the 83shadow family is keeping me on this side of the divide, so no New Year's celebration for me this year.

Note to self: stay the f*ck off of craigslist!
        sigpic

Comment

• Did you find more super Sherpas?
          My two wheels:
          1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
          2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Nary a one. They are apparently more rare than hen's teeth. It's the XT225/250 that's been tempting me the last few days.
            sigpic

Comment

• I had Ben's XT225 going 55 or so with 235 pounds of my fat butt on it. They are nice little bikes if you don't need a lot of power or go fast capability.

Dave

Comment

• I prefer the super Sherpa (well, duh... it's a miniaturized version of my bike) but if availability is an issue, either would be good.
                My two wheels:
                1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.

Comment

• OC, I got up early today. I was filling in on bass this morning at a church in Mason, OH. But, for the rest of the week, it looks like NO ALARM.
                  Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post
                    Nary a one. They are apparently more rare than hen's teeth. It's the XT225/250 that's been tempting me the last few days.
                    Doooo eet.

The lady who bought mine is going to Mexico on it tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII, Tapatalk and my two left thumbs.
                    CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                    PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                    Test riding bikes since 2004.
                    If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                    sigpic

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone.

The guy never called me back on the XT225, so it's a moot point. I need to wait at least until I have my tax refund. And until 83shadow has my Shadow up and running. And maybe even until I decide whether I'm going to sell my Spyder.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mornin yall...
                        Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Happy Monday all! It's a little bit nippy but I may go for a putt around mid-day. I need to replace the battery in my Beemer, it's starting to slow down. And I can only ride one at a time!
                          ~Teri
                          Originally posted by Bugguts
                          Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
                          2013 Triumph Tiger 800
                          2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
                          2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

• New car fever is contagious. I left my sales guy's card at my parents' house. Dad's car is terrifying to ride in and on its last legs. My mom capitalized on new car fever and wore him down on getting rid of it.

They're doing paperwork on a Subaru legacy right now.
                            My two wheels:

Comment

• G'morning folks.... Happy almost new year! Or Happy New ywar to our friends in other countries where its already tomorrow!

-Restita

Sent via Tapatalk 2
                              Restita ("Rusty")
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Tashabear
                              I swear, boobs just get in the way. I wish they were modular.

Comment

• Sooo... it appears that I have found the problem with my rear caliper.. A pinched seal was allowing water into one of the guide pins and it jammed itself up good. Cleaned, polished, seal reset, and everything greased to the nines, and the check ride was great. It was like getting my bike back. It must have been building up for a while and I got adjusted to it. So much better now!

Also, my bike looks damn sexy without the boxes on.

And, fireworks are legal for the unwashed masses in Germany tonight! Last year, we just got some basic ground effect stuff. This year, I splurged on big rockets and so forth. I have to go put the car in the garage.....
                                Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                                2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

Working...
                                X