Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a dick move of me to bring my TENS unit into work and let some of the guys try? Or is it a dick move of me to let them catch some other coworkers not paying attention and slap it onto their forearms and crank it wide open?

Needless to say a couple of them are buying TENS units for home...and some others are wanting to borrow mine for other coworkers to be caught unsuspecting...
    Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
      Simple syrup:
      1 cup water
      1 cup sugar

Add sugar to water, stir while heating water over medium heat. Some say to wait until the water boils, I just heat the water until the sugar completely dissolves. Cool, and you have simple syrup. Use when you want to sweeten something. It is a staple in cocktails. But, if I recall correctly, you don't drink. I'm sure it's good in tea, coffee, other things.

...Isn't that how you make hummingbird food
      Last edited by Trials; 10-25-2012, 03:26 PM. Reason: 4 minutes to ride time

Comment

• Originally posted by Trials View Post
        ...Isn't that how you make hummingbird food
        Hummingbird food is actually four parts water to one part sugar.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
          Simple syrup:
          1 cup water
          1 cup sugar

Add sugar to water, stir while heating water over medium heat. Some say to wait until the water boils, I just heat the water until the sugar completely dissolves. Cool, and you have simple syrup. Use when you want to sweeten something. It is a staple in cocktails. But, if I recall correctly, you don't drink. I'm sure it's good in tea, coffee, other things.
          Why do that if you can buy a little machine gizmo instead?

Comment

• It would seem simpler just to use a magnetic lab stirring machine, and way geekier.
            Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mz33 View Post
              Why do that if you can buy a little machine gizmo instead?
              So I can spend more money on farkles.
              I still make a runny one now and then, but the goo is good on ice cream.

-- Overcaffeinated

Comment

• Alternately, if I were to heat up water and supersaturate the water with sugar, I would stick a string in it and make my own sugar sticks.
                Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• I'm late to this party. 120hrs of vaca. and my new position requires more hours but it still leaves me time to hit up all the east coast BBO trips. So who can complain?
                  aka: Muffin
                  sigpic

08 Kawasaki Concours
                  09 Suzuki c50 - Gone after 15,000 great miles.

Comment

• Oh, and new puppy's suck sometimes. I just stepped in a big pile of poo
                    aka: Muffin
                    sigpic

08 Kawasaki Concours
                    09 Suzuki c50 - Gone after 15,000 great miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Val View Post
                      Oh, and new puppy's suck sometimes. I just stepped in a big pile of poo
                      ewwwwww

and then you see their cute little faces and all is forgiven
                      photos and blog
                      2013 BMW F700 GS
                      ~sold~2001 F650 GSa, SYM HD200

Comment

• In Germany, I have six weeks of vacation and eleven holidays. I have no idea what to do with it all, so we travel. I will be taking some time to go to the Eiffel soon, although I keep putting it off due to work.

Ulm is cute. Tallest church tower in Germany. Had dinner at a swabian (southwest Germany) restaurant. That was fun.
                        Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                        2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Mornin' everyone
                          '07 FJR 1300
                          '05 VTX 1300
                          '02 ACE 750 - Sold
                          Home of the Bug Bash
                          15 Years!
                          August 3 - August 5 2018

Comment

• Mornin yall...
                            Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone. Traveling today for work. At least I get to meet a friend for lunch.
                              sigpic

Comment

• TGIF!!!!

But not like there's any rest coming my way this weekend. First Sun of indoor mini-moto season. So of course I have to take the boy around on Sat to get his last minute stuff done on his 150 and then turn around and get up at 0330 Sun morning to drive him there. All while trying not to drown or get blown away by Sandy.... Oh, must remember to pack a large towel to dry the bike off before entering the karting facility...

What are y'all's weekend plans? Mid-Atlantic area peeps bracing for the hurricane?
                                Helen

Comment

Working...
                                X