Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't y'all be throwing that S word around!

It's going to be 80 here today, 75 tomorrow, 70 or so Fri... weekend's not looking so hot because of TS Sandy, tho... But it'll be a good weekend for a BRC. A nice comfy temp without the blistering sun.
    Helen

Comment

• Well, never mind. Current weather report says high in the mid 60's, cloudy, and possible scattered showers.
      My two wheels:
      1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
      2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Terraunbound said the S word

Overcaffeinated said the S word

Comment

• None of the "S" word due here in the near future, but we're about to drop off a cliff temperature wise, to lows in the 30's/highs in the 40's this weekend.
          Silver '07 Kawi Ninja 250R (sold)
          '09 Kawi Versys

Originally posted by Overcaffeinated
          Oh, hell, Smurf's right.
          First Missouri, then Minnesota, now Michigan.....it is my goal in life to live in every state that starts with "M" before I die.....

sigpic

Didn't vote??? Don't whine....

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Same here. No snow, but temps about to drop from highs in the 70s to highs in the 50s. Lows from in the 30s-40s to lows in the teens-20s.

Good thing I just got two cords of firewood all stacked and ready to use!
            sigpic

Comment

• Great weather today. I stayed home to help Erin with the boys because Erin was sick. I snuck out for an hour to the take the Shadow around the "block". Out where I live, that means about 30 miles.
              Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• DST ends in 10 days!
                My two wheels:
                1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                  DST ends in 10 days!
                  I know.

I don't need daylight in the morning. I want it when I get home!
                  Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Mornin yall...
                    Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• There is currently only about 40 minutes of daylight left when I get home. I'd much rather have that in the morning.

'Morning, everyone. My back is borked - no idea what I did, unless it was all that wood stacking.
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's already dark when I get home. And dark when I leave. I just want to sleep later.

I think I get most tired when we're closest to the switch. I can see the end so I start running out of steam. Just 5 more alarm clock mornings for me. I still have leave to burn by the end of the year so maybe I'll take next Friday and make it 4 alarm clock mornings.
                        My two wheels:

Comment

• The wood stacking is a strong contender, Jo. Hope it feels better soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                            It's already dark when I get home. And dark when I leave.
                            This^^

Originally posted by Overcaffeinated View Post
                            I still have leave to burn by the end of the year so maybe I'll take next Friday and make it 4 alarm clock mornings.
                            I wish I had leave to burn. Well, I have leave, I just hate that I've dropped below 80 hours banked. Need to build it back up.
                            Helen

Comment

• Originally posted by mz33 View Post
                              The wood stacking is a strong contender, Jo. Hope it feels better soon.
                              Yeah, I'd blame that, too!
                              My two wheels:

Comment

• Mornin' everyone
                                '07 FJR 1300
                                '05 VTX 1300
                                '02 ACE 750 - Sold
                                Home of the Bug Bash
                                15 Years!
                                August 3 - August 5 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X