Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume party tonight, tons of fun. Interested in a new car, solely because mine (Toyota Rav4) is boring. I don't need a new car.
    I still make a runny one now and then, but the goo is good on ice cream.

-- Overcaffeinated

Comment

• Mornin yall...
      Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
        Costume party tonight, tons of fun. Interested in a new car, solely because mine (Toyota Rav4) is boring. I don't need a new car.
        How about a boy toy car? Something like a modded Subi Impreza?
        Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• I have looked at a couple and they don't interest me. No cars interest me now.
          I still make a runny one now and then, but the goo is good on ice cream.

-- Overcaffeinated

Comment

• Last minute change of plans this weekend - no camping; instead we rode over to Chama yesterday and met up with Expatbrit and Wanderlust for lunch. Fun ride - about 250 miles round trip (loop, actually) for us, and it's always wonderful to see good friends. Did a little dirtin' on the street bikes (Spyder and Shadow) when a back road "short cut" turned out not to be paved, or previously paved with the little remaining pavement in very poor condition, a good part of the way. Saw some nice scenery, and rode many fun curves on the loop we took.

Got a couple more I want to steal from Wanderlust, and a couple of my own I need to get off my phone.
            sigpic

Comment

• I love going to NM, you get the best Carne Adovada.
              sigpicTravel a new highway you haven't traveled before, give it a whirl, you may find you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTY View Post
                What's wrong with the Cota?
                was getting hard to start and then last weekend it just wouldn't fire, changed the fuel, changed plug cleaned air cleaner, removed exhaust, checked valve clearances, reseated & cleaned all the electrical connections; nothing worked, then finally I turned the idle screw out instead of in a little

...worked real good today though I pretty much just left it in 4th. all day today

Josh & I put tracks up & down all the vertical parts of the local gravel pit, local MX guys had no idea a motorcycle could go up that vertical stuff at the top of those long loose sand run-offs

Comment

• Originally posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post

Great pic!!

Comment

• Lugged many, many boxes from one side of the basement to the other, or up and out into the garage, in preparation for tomorrow's furnace installation. Maybe I'll name the furnace "Ninja."

Comment

• Originally posted by mz33
                      Lugged many, many boxes from one side of the basement to the other, or up and out into the garage, in preparation for tomorrow's furnace installation. Maybe I'll name the furnace "Ninja."
                      Being a grownup sucks.
                      CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                      PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                      Test riding bikes since 2004.
                      If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                      sigpic

Comment

• ats why I never grew up

...you guys need to ride more

Comment

• I need to pitch more sh*t from the basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by mz33 View Post
                            Great pic!!
                            I agree! They look great together. And so happy.
                            My two wheels:
                            1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                            2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Originally posted by ds5160 View Post
                              Costume party tonight, tons of fun. Interested in a new car, solely because mine (Toyota Rav4) is boring. I don't need a new car.
                              Uh oh. That isn't a valid excuse? Not that my blue beemer was boring... but I didn't need a new bike.
                              photos and blog
                              2013 BMW F700 GS
                              ~sold~2001 F650 GSa, SYM HD200

Comment

• You seem to be mistaken about the real concept of need. It isn't limited to the basic requirements for survival. The things that make life enjoyable to live are things you need as well.

Sometimes things feed our bellies, sometimes they feed our soul.

Sometimes you have a week of 70+ degree weather and you spend it having a furnace installed. Me, I'm gonna feed Connie gas, and my soul some curves.
                                The cost of a motorcycle is merely a down payment on farkles.

Comment

Working...
                                X