Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mz33 View Post
    Ouch! Feeling okay today?
    me or the bike me- contusions and swelling on elbow, forearm, back ribs, left shin, right shin, left inner leg ...i'll survive.
    bike - small scratch on the front fork stanchion, scars on left side of frame both superficial, so I guess the bike did about the same as I did.

we all crashed but I just got hurt the most this time out

Comment

• i chose not to seek medical attention, gotta ride next weekend and they might tell me the bash plate fractured my fibula or somethin
      ... hard core rider
      I think I need a new helmet but my one piece survived intact, I'm good to go

Comment

• Oh Trials, I wish I was as durable as you!! Take care of yourself!

Went to Xanten to see the old Roman dig site with the kids yesterday. Very cool. Got home in time to pick up an extra lock cylinder from BMW and re-key my boxes to the bike. One less key!
        Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
        2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Mornin' everyone
          '07 FJR 1300
          '05 VTX 1300
          '02 ACE 750 - Sold
          Home of the Bug Bash
          15 Years!
          August 3 - August 5 2018

Comment

• Morning all
            aka: Muffin
            sigpic

08 Kawasaki Concours
            09 Suzuki c50 - Gone after 15,000 great miles.

Comment

• Mornin yall...
              Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

• morning! Beautiful 60 degrees out, no humidity....blue blue skies & white puffy clouds that I could stare at forever... it's a great day!
                  2008 Ninja 250R

Comment

• My boots are in... pics coming soon...
                    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
                    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Beautiful day here too. First day I felt chilly ridding to work. My favorite time of year! Unfortunately this is the only day this week that I get to ride.

It is also right about now that we start seeing my favorite sign of fall ever - short skirts with tall boots. Gods I love autumn.
                      My two wheels:
                      1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                      2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Morning All!
                        If I don't know when I am going to die, how will I know when to have my MID-LIFE CRISIS?

Jake

http://http://i121.photobucket.com/a...7-10181357.jpg

Comment

• New boots are fabulous. Please don't rain tomorrow!!!

Comment

• Sitting in O'Hare, waiting on flight to Albany where it is rumored to be 63 degrees. Awesomeness.

After sitting in airplanes for 5 hours, we get to sit in a car for another 3 or so hours to get to Watertown area. Here's hoping the forest rats stay away.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                            CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                            PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                            Test riding bikes since 2004.
                            If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Forgot...on another note...some lady just got done yelling at the gate rep...

"What happened to the Houston flight that was supposed to leave at 1 pm?" (Note disdain.)

Gate rep, overly happy and nice, tells her the status of it, of which I couldn't hear. But she asked her a question with her hands in the air and "you dumbass" air about her.

Lady of Disdain: "I have been sitting here for an hour and a half."

Apparently she missed the flight boarding and taking off without her....while she sat here. Then gets mad at the gate rep!

She stormed off and I couldn't help but laugh at the gate rep's overly cheery "have a nice day!!!"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                              CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                              PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                              Test riding bikes since 2004.
                              If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Now that's funny enough to make up for sitting at the airport Missy!
                                Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

Working...
                                X