Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of you and your dad, Catt.....

Isetta still has issues, but real diagnostics have finally started. The right front wheel cylinder is bad. Today, however, the weather is nice, and we ride!
    Katherine goes to Fahrschule - the German rider training thread :: Nine Days in the Alps :: BRC 2014 :: Finding GS Land
    2012 CBR250R (sold), 2001 Super Sherpa, 2004 BMW F650GSa - not a big Ford truck...

Comment

• Couldn't sleep, so at 6 am i rolled out of bed. After coffee I was motivated to do some yard work. Yesterdey I mowed the grass for the first time in almost two months. It was over 12 inches in some places. I went out and started raking grass clipping into piles and rows. Later when it dries out a bit more I'll let Christian help me load the wheelbarrow and take them all to the garden for compost.
      Kevin

Daelim S2 250
      sigpic

Originally posted by MN_Smurf
      Yeah, but you're also a morning person, so this is just further proof that you're not right in the head.....
      What I'm reading
      Facebook

Comment

• Happy Football Sunday!
        aka: Muffin
        sigpic

08 Kawasaki Concours
        09 Suzuki c50 - Gone after 15,000 great miles.

Comment

• G'mornin all, and isn't it a glorious morning?

(Norty is helping with NoCoGal's post count!)
          Last edited by SoCal LabRat; 09-09-2012, 10:20 AM. Reason: 'cause I can!
          ~Teri
          Originally posted by Bugguts
          Hey, at my age running hot and loss of spark is a common problem.
          2013 Triumph Tiger 800
          2018 Triumph Street Triple R - Low
          2015 Ninja 300 (sold to a student rider, renamed Lloyd)

sigpic

Comment

• 'Morning, everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning All!
              If I don't know when I am going to die, how will I know when to have my MID-LIFE CRISIS?

Jake

http://http://i121.photobucket.com/a...7-10181357.jpg

Comment

• Good afternoon, all!

Comment

• Note to self: log off before leaving the site.
                  ~Teri
                  2013 Triumph Tiger 800

sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon yall...
                    Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Comment

• Well, got out and rode in this beautiful weather. Spent 1:15 wandering the back roads. My butt hurts. Really need to work on my endurance.
                      The cost of a motorcycle is merely a down payment on farkles.

Comment

• John, you're doing great! You've come a long way, and I'm really glad to hear you're back on 2.

I had a good weekend, pretty low key. I looked at a used SV650 and decided not to pull the trigger on it. I would have had to put about $500 into it to get it how I wanted it. Figured I could do better and I'm in no hurry.

The real surprise was the guy selling it was one of my former BRC students!
                        ~Teri
                        2013 Triumph Tiger 800

sigpic

Comment

• Just back from a great weekend at the lake...to find out my husband's grandmother died about an hour ago.

And with freaking airline prices, looks like he is going to NY alone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                          CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                          PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                          Test riding bikes since 2004.
                          If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family Missy!
                            If I don't know when I am going to die, how will I know when to have my MID-LIFE CRISIS?

Jake

http://http://i121.photobucket.com/a...7-10181357.jpg

Comment

• Sad news Missy, very sorry for your loss.
                              Brian "El Pelirrojo"
                              Current bike: 2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - it's Godzirra!!
                              Previous bikes: 2001 Ninja 500 "Antie" / 1998 VFR800 Interceptor(s) - "La Sueña" - RIP 6/26/2011 and "Красная Комета" aka "La Sueña numero dos"
                              Rider since April '07

"Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and to celebrate the good days."
                              Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it is called 'The Present'

Comment

• Thx. It wasn't a huge surprise but it did happen quickly. Which is good for gram.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                                CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                                PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                                Test riding bikes since 2004.
                                If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X