Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone
    sigpic

Event: 2018 Deal@DealsGap
    When: Oct. 5 - 8
    Where: Tellico Plains, TN

Comment

• Good morning! It's about 45 degrees and wet, with no indication the weather will change anytime this week. I am contemplating whether riding up to Thiel's Wheels, or driving the truck. It's about an hour and a half of windy expressway, unless I take the fun roads--in which case it'll be over three hours.

Comment

• So over the last quarter, we've been working on this incentive thingy here at work, and the prize was a shopping spree for everyone in the building at one of the local malls. Depending on which goals were met, we were able to get up to $700.00 to spend there. For all 180 of us here... Well, we made the $700.00 goal and Friday was the day we got half the day off, they chartered some busses and took us shopping. I also had another $200.00 gift card available that I got from my manager for something else I had done.

I ended up buying a new gun to take on my next boating trip, some ammo and these:

They certainly seem to attract attention...

Afterwards, I had just under $400.00 left, so I took Jenny out and let her spend the rest. She had a blast and had quite a haul...
        sigpic

2006 Ninja 650R (1000 miles and counting.)
        1997 Bandit 1200S (19000 miles and counting.)
        1993 Katana 600 (7000 miles) [Sold]
        1982 Maxim 400 (1125 miles) [Sold]

Comment

• Afternoon, yo.
          Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wraith0078 View Post
            Afterwards, I had just under $400.00 left, so I took Jenny out and let her spend the rest. She had a blast and had quite a haul...
            Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Oooh, love the sexy undies!

I'm on the fence about those shoes, those. I hear wonderful things about them, but I'm not yet convinced.
              sigpic

Comment

• Erin is all psyched to get out to my mom's land and ride now. The weather is a real downer for her. I would like to avoid wet/slippery grass and mud as her first riding experience.
                Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead View Post
                  Oooh, love the sexy undies!

I'm on the fence about those shoes, those. I hear wonderful things about them, but I'm not yet convinced.
                  I thought you meant the pink stilettos at first and was like, "uhh, wow, she must *really* be feeling better!"

OtherJeff, most of the things in that second photo appear to be for your own benefit. Well played.
                  My two wheels:
                  1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.
                  2015 Schacht Reeves, 30", double drive, single treadle, high speed kit, ash.

Comment

• Bad mental image! Get out of my head!

*goes looking for the ice pick*
                    Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• On that note, I was paroozing etsy and found these: WANT BAD KITTEH SHOES!
                      My two wheels:
                      1981 Ashford Traditional, lace flyer, turbo kit, scotch tension, single treadle, walnut finish.

Comment

• OC, those Bad Kitteh shoes look painful to wear, as to the previous pictured pink heels.
                        Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• No pain, no gain.
                          My two wheels:

Comment

• More Mad Tech Science experiments for me to do. I bought 16GB of RAM for a Dell Precision Workstation 690. DDR2-5300. The fastest and most it can handle with a 750W power supply. I have a copy of 64-bit Linux to install on it.

One thought is to re-use the 5 W690's as on-site AD read-only servers at the service centers when it comes time to connect them to the company via VPN. They are nice machines, but due to their size and noise, I don't want them on a user's desk anymore.
                            Chad Wilson

1984 Honda Shadow VT700c

sigpic

Comment

• Oooh, the Bad Kitty shooz! I could never wear them (or afford them, for that matter), but I would still love to have them in my closet!
                              sigpic

Comment

• She has a few on sale for $99.

I know the technique and have the materials. The trouble with being a competent artist is that I have a "meh, I can make it myself" attitude about a lot of things, but then I never do because I'm busy. I think I may look into reproducing these, though. Not for walking so much as for *edited for content.*
                                My two wheels:

Comment

Working...
                                X