Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugguts
    replied
    Congratulations on taking the first steps to making retirement official Taylorcraft! We'll be more than happy to sample your wine.

Lezbert, Sugar is a beautiful animal. A once in a lifetime bond.

I fought a cold all weekend, but after lots of rest, I'm feeling a lot better today.

******refills bar**********

Leave a comment:

• taylorcraft07
    replied
    Flipping cold here this weekend so going outside as little as possible. I hate single digits. I bottled up the last of the wine that I made this year - made 5 gallons each of Vincent and DeChaunac. Not hard to get decent juice around here. I also filled out the lay me off and call me retired paperwork. That will get scanned and emailed in the morning.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• Lezbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugguts View Post
    *****sets up Jefe, refills bar******
    What a beautiful tribute to Sugar. Any pics of her?
    Oh, way too many to post. However, I do have this blog post from 2012 that has a couple of Sugar photos. Plus, the About Me section of my blog has one one my favorite shots of both of my girls.

Leave a comment:

• Sxy Rdr
    replied
    Awwww, Lezbert. So sweet. I've been toying with getting something for my Wilma (12/21/2015).

My friend's GSD passed suddenly/unexpectedly. He got a paw print tattoo on his forearm. However, he found a guy who specialized in combining ashes with the ink... so his GSD is in the paw print. It's been a few years, the tattoo still looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Bugguts
    replied
    *****sets up Jefe, refills bar******
    What a beautiful tribute to Sugar. Any pics of her?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X