Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lezbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugguts View Post
    Was Santa good to everyone?
    *****refills bar********

Wow...just realized my post odometer's about to roll over....again. Seems like just yesterday it rolled over to 30,000........
    Two gifts stand out. My bro got the Contour Roam3 for me. Still tweaking settings, but I love it. Lindsey and I gave each other the gift of ink. Other than that, I enjoyed the hell out of seeing family and friends. Now I need another vacation!

Leave a comment:

• Overcaffeinated
    replied
    I said it was from the butcher shop, didn't I? Their holiday sausage is the best.

Thanks. I had a low key birthday. Sushi and Rogue One. I got sleeted on scraping the car to go to work, and therefore my perfume soured, so I had a slight grouchy all day until dinner.

Leave a comment:

• Bugguts
    replied
    Ya had kielbasa in there I hope. And...belated Happy Birthday! I was thinking about you on the 29th!

I got new galoshes for Christmas. I'd show them to ya...but since everyone's watching Norty do his yoga wearing that kilt.......
    ****turns head sideways*******

Leave a comment:

• Overcaffeinated
    replied
    I was drinkless last night. Home, working on a project, with the tv off. A typical Saturday for me these days.

Tonight, I'll share my newest whisky with my dad at the family pork and sauerkraut thing. Does anyone else's family do this? We're not superstitious, but it's a fun tradition anyway. I don't care for pork very much, so it's my yearly excuse to eat a giant plate of nothing but the delicious homemade kraut from the local butcher shop.

Leave a comment:

• asp125
    replied
    OK time to line up the shots! Almost 2017 here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X