Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official BBO Bar - yep, we had to move again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trials
    replied
    don't mean to be crass but i bet it left a lot of good riding terrain. How come they didn't take precautions after the fires I thought that would have been compulsory.

Leave a comment:

• asp125
    replied
    Originally posted by Trials View Post
    OMG, sorry for your loss of a big chunk of California.
    there were a lot of beautiful orchards and valleys we rode through that are probably gone now. First the fire, then the flood, what next, a plague of locusts?

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    OMG, sorry for your loss of a big chunk of California.

Leave a comment:

• NORTY
    replied
    Awesome! The learning continues.

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    Originally posted by NORTY View Post
    Is Cam under a provisional license now?
    Nope! Full M endorsement! Take class, get endorsement here. He did have to wait so many days after taking it, though, to get it because he was under 16 when he took class. 6 months on a permit, then $7 to add M to his license with presentation of the MSF card.

Leave a comment:

• NORTY
    replied
    Is Cam under a provisional license now?

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    A friend of mine and I rode about 75 miles last week for lunch.

We were able to get son's M endorsement added to his license today so hoping to go on a short ride tomorrow or Friday with the kids.

Leave a comment:

• NORTY
    replied
    Here’s a holiday beach pic-

Even has ornaments!

Leave a comment:

• NORTY
    replied
    Looks like it’s about time to post up another screen shot of temps here & elsewhere. Or, should I just say it’s 72, but we are expecting a heatwave towards the end of the week. That’ll add another 10 degrees F to our “low 70’s.”

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    Nope, nope, nope, no riding up here for this boy today thermometer says 30 below zero!
    Is a fine Wednesday to eat food, feed birds, split wood, stoke fires and dream about riding motorcycles.

Leave a comment:

• liberpolly
    replied
    Went from this

to this

in one day.

Leave a comment:

• taylorcraft07
    replied
    Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas everyone.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• RC-Lori
    replied
    Me, too!!

Took Sheldon out for a romp in the twisties Saturday after installing a gear indicator and reassembling the bike with a newly reflashed ECU inside. It's AWESOME!!!!!!

Yesterday I had to tear myself away from my pre-Christmas cleaning to go pick up a new rope gasket for the side door of the wood stove at the wood stove shop about 45 minutes away. Bummer.

More cleaning, laundry, and Christmas present wrapping today, but tomorrow I need to ride to Target in The Big City to pick up one last Christmas present, plus a few things at the health food store, and it's time for my wedding and mother's rings semi-annual inspections. That'll chew up most of the afternoon. It's supposed to be cloudy and 50's, so heated gear may be in order to ward off the sunless chill.
    Last edited by RC-Lori; 12-19-2017, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• liberpolly
    replied
    I am riding, just not taking photos. Because Apple Watch.

Leave a comment:

• Mad Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by NORTY View Post
    Hey Mad Matt, why use black & white film?
    Got no color film?
    No wonder suicide rates go up in the winter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X