Testing, testing... is this thing on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing, testing... is this thing on?

It's been quiet with the forum gone. Is it back again?
    Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
    '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

I didn't realize it was gone.

Or are you referring to the lacking activity?
    Sent from your mom's phone
    "If I wanted a windshield and tunes, I'd drive my car."
    Ride Safe, Chop Safer
    "Unofficial Beginner Bike Chop Shop"
    "Motorcycles are not unsafe. However, they are extremely unforgiving of inattention, incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity."
    Support your FLIBS (Friendly Local Independent Bike Shop)
    sigpic
    3500cc worth of Honda: http://shadow-shack.20m.com

Comment

No, I was referring to the time it was in shutdown as it was moved to a different server. NOW it's back to "lack of activity".
      Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
      '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

If it's any consolation, the facebook BBO group isn't much better in that regard.
        Sent from your mom's phone
        "If I wanted a windshield and tunes, I'd drive my car."
        Ride Safe, Chop Safer
        "Unofficial Beginner Bike Chop Shop"
        "Motorcycles are not unsafe. However, they are extremely unforgiving of inattention, incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity."
        Support your FLIBS (Friendly Local Independent Bike Shop)
        sigpic
        3500cc worth of Honda: http://shadow-shack.20m.com

Comment

Hello everyone! I saw it was down while being moved to another server. Yes, the FB group is quiet too.
          Peace ~ Love Ride ~ Then Ride Some More
          '16 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 with ABS - "ED-2ND" - Special in a new way.
          '05 Yamaha 1100 V* Silverado "Beast, Big Ass Bike" - The name said it all.
          '02 Suzuki 650 Savage - "Special Ed' - A wonderful memory.
          - Gerry -

Comment

Still riding, racing and hosting events here in the great white north. Next up is October 15th. Hard Enduro that's going to be huge, then I start thinking about studded tires and riding well into February. I hope. Doing lots of trials rider training this year, that was fun. Club is approaching 100 riders per year.

Comment

Working...
            X