• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be right there!
    Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodstockJeff View Post
      I just remembered a topic from a few years back, where AZridered was wondering about why his indoor and outdoor bicycle training gave different heart rates, despite nominally similar efforts. I wonder if Mark picked up a fitness watch since then...
      Nope. I've been told that riding on the trainer is more stressful for two primary reasons: 100% continuous effort. Unless the simulated terrain undulates, the effort is constant. #2 is lack of cooling. Even with fans, it's not the same as full-body airflow. I may feel comfortable but apparently internal temperatures are higher. Not gonna test that.

I did pick up a 2016 R1.

Comment

Originally posted by AZridered View Post
        I did pick up a 2016 R1.
        That affects heart rate in a different way...
        Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
        '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

Originally posted by NORTY View Post
          Been using the “trench” attachment on my Husky...in the backyard...
          From winter riding

Comment

Evidence that your chain needs sharpened.
            Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
            '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

Originally posted by Trials View Post

From winter riding

We have a guy on our local fb dirt riders group who is just starting out with trials riding. I think he started fairly recently and just bought his 2nd trials bike. It does look hella fun.
              CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
              PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
              Test riding bikes since 2004.
              If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
              sigpic

Comment

Trials bikes are exercise machines where nobody sits down on the job.

Comment

Goofing off…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goofing off…

Tee hee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X