Gamers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers?

Any gamers in the house? Xbox, PS2, GC Whatever...
    Rain Rain Go Away,
    So I can ride another day.
    Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

I have a PS2, but it collects more dust than play time.....

Though I do have to recommend MotoGP3 as a great temporary relief from the pangs of Parked Motorcycle Syndrome (Winter variant).
    07 Triumph Tiger 1050

Comment

Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a game-aholic. PC, PS2, N64, GBA, GBA SP, no more only because SWMBO limits my new system purchases. I've tried a couple of the available emulators, and all they do is convince me I need the original systems back. My brother got me the Final Fantasy 1&2 cart for the GBA for Christmas, and I'm not even going to touch it for a while. My brother-in-law got me GTA3-San Andreas for the Playstation, and I couldn't resist. I'm really diggin' on the expanded bike selection for that game. I'll second MikeInSLC's recommendation for the MotoGP line, they're great when you can't get out on the bike.

-Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Half Life 2 has consumed much of my free time since Christmas.

Long time PC gamer here. Also have an XBox, but it doesn't get too much use.

Comment

I have an XBox, GameCube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy SP, and GameBoy DS.

Current games I'm playing:

Paper Mario, The Thousand Year Door
          NFL Street

GO STEELERS!!
          Keep Riding All!
          *** 2004 Suzuki Volusia ***
          (Formerly: PAVolusiaRider; PARebelRider on BB)

Comment

We've got a couple of PCs, an XBox, a GameCube, a PS2, 2 Gameboy Advances (1 likely to be a gift to a nephew), a Gameboy Advance SP, a Nintendo 64, and a Super Nintendo. We also HAD a PlayStation but gave that to my sister after we got the PS2. Now if only my receiver had programmable names for the inputs and about 5 more.... The good news is that both my wife & I play video games so it's usually not too hard to justify a new system. So far our consistent criteria for buying a new system has been it must have 3 games that we want.

Recently the games we've been playing have been Metal Gear Solid 3, Mechwarrior 2, Legend of Zelda I & II, and Final Fantasy I & II.

Comment

Big PC gamer here
              2003 Suzuki SV650S
              www.socal-letsride.com
              www.startriding.com - Site for new riders looking for centralized and detailed information

Comment

I have to buy a new console every time they release a new Zelda game. I'm much more into single-player games than MMPORGs.

I do, however, greatly enjoy www.kingdomofloathing.com. I currently play a level 11 Manicotti Magus, with a 12 lb. Saber-toothed Lime as my familiar.

Comment

Xbox for my two kids who call me an antique because I don't want to learn how to play Madden 2005, Halo, etc... etc... etc...

Reflexes are designed for operating the controls of a motorcycle...

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxieman
                    Hi, my name is Jim and I'm a game-aholic. PC, PS2, N64, GBA, GBA SP, no more only because SWMBO limits my new system purchases. -Jim
                    Ok, SWMBO is an acronym for ??? Just wondering.

Comment

"She Who Must Be Obeyed"

Apparently some mystical creature that has to approve the activities of married men....

I wouldn't know for certain though
                      07 Triumph Tiger 1050

Comment

Originally posted by MikeInSLC
                        "She Who Must Be Obeyed"

Apparently some mystical creature that has to approve the activities of married men....

I wouldn't know for certain though
                        What he said, except that they don't necessarily have to approve actions, but you'd better not disobey any dictates that have officially come down (better to ask forgiveness than permission...)

-Jim
                        sigpic

Comment

Is there a corresponding term for "a mystical creature that has to approve the activities of the man she is dating?" Oh, wait, I can think of one but it's not too nice.

Cammie

Comment

Originally posted by Cammie
                            Is there a corresponding term for "a mystical creature that has to approve the activities of the man she is dating?" Oh, wait, I can think of one but it's not too nice.

Cammie
                            I believe is the scientific term that you're looking for is "Ex-Girlfriend."

07 Triumph Tiger 1050

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X