• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southernspirit
    replied
    Originally posted by Less
    Originally posted by southernspirit
    Originally posted by dboogie2288
    Yeah its got that, I just havent set it up yet. I'll gonna do that as time requires...if language gets out of hand, we'll look more into that. Right now, I'm trying to iron out the biggest of wrinkles first.
    I know we really appreciate you making this a "clean" site. It greatly appreciated by me!! Thanks Dboogie!! We appreciate you!
    Southern, be careful what you say, "We really appreciate" You don't speak for me. I don't want to get into a Red State / Blue State type of debate, but I chafe when others speak for me. Especially when it goes to the morality "clealiness" issue. I'll gladly speak for myself. DB can run his site any way he deems appropriate and for me I'd rather excercise selfcontrol (as he has allowed us do far) rather than see when I write about sucking down a beer, turn into thinging down a beer.
    Less....
    Sorry you took it that way but it wasn't meant as a "general" consensus of EVERYONE on this site. I was referring to my friend and I who came over to this site and we actually find it quite pleasant to NOT see the F word being used as every other word in a sentence. Now....I don't speak for YOU or anyone else but only for myself and others that share the same idealogy on this issue as I have. You read way too much into it. Course it's not your fault either. You didn't know. I just wanted to set the record straight. As for exercising self control.....good idea......I'm doing that too.

Leave a comment:

• Less
    replied
    Originally posted by southernspirit
    Yeah its got that, I just havent set it up yet. I'll gonna do that as time requires...if language gets out of hand, we'll look more into that. Right now, I'm trying to iron out the biggest of wrinkles first.
    I know we really appreciate you making this a "clean" site. It greatly appreciated by me!! Thanks Dboogie!! We appreciate you!
    Southern, be careful what you say, "We really appreciate" You don't speak for me. I don't want to get into a Red State / Blue State type of debate, but I chafe when others speak for me. Especially when it goes to the morality "clealiness" issue. I'll gladly speak for myself. DB can run his site any way he deems appropriate and for me I'd rather excercise selfcontrol (as he has allowed us do far) rather than see when I write about sucking down a beer, turn into thinging down a beer.

Leave a comment:

• CasCat
    replied
    Originally posted by A_Pmech
    Originally posted by MikeInSLC
    Yeah, I almost miss seeing "thingy" show up regardless of the context of the four letters that it was replacing
    Such as in quoting a passage out of Moby duck? Yep, it brings back fond memories. lol
    And that immortal poet, Emily thingyinson...

Cassy

Leave a comment:

• A_Pmech
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeInSLC
    Yeah, I almost miss seeing "thingy" show up regardless of the context of the four letters that it was replacing
    Such as in quoting a passage out of Moby Dick? Yep, it brings back fond memories. lol

Leave a comment:

• MikeInSLC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• southernspirit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JohnBryer
    started a topic Language filter

Language filter

Does this software have a language filter?

Suck as f*ck automatically converts to fook
Working...
X