Threads marked as "read"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads marked as "read"

I dunno if this is the right place, but I'm having issues with the site. For some reason, threads are getting marked as "read" even in sections of the boards I haven't looked in yet. The main topic shows unread posts, and when I look inside there are indeed new posts but they're already marked as "read." I can't quite pin down what actions on my part are causing this.

BTW, I'm using Safari 1.2.4 with Mac OS X 10.3.7 if that matters.
    Anthony

'01 Aprilia Falco

I'm guessing it has to do with opening the site while logged in, and when you leave it says that everything available at that time will count as "read" so the next time you come back you only get alerted to the new posts. That's just pure speculation on my part, I'm not in any position to ever think I'm informed about the ins and outs of the interweb.
    -Isaac

What bike should you ride? The choice is personal. The reason is universal.

Comment

Try clearing your cookies and emptying your cache. I have done some modifications lately that would affect the cookies of the site, and while it alleviated some problems....a symptom such as yours may be related to old cookies..
      Rain Rain Go Away,
      So I can ride another day.
      Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
      2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
      2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

Could be, because it hasn't happened at all since I first posted this. Cookies must have gotten recycled on their own. Thanks!
        Anthony

'01 Aprilia Falco

Comment

Working...
        X