• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay that did it, disregard my earlier post. Good work big D
    Sent from your mom's phone
    "If I wanted a windshield and tunes, I'd drive my car."
    Ride Safe, Chop Safer
    "Unofficial Beginner Bike Chop Shop"
    "Motorcycles are not unsafe. However, they are extremely unforgiving of inattention, incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity."
    Support your FLIBS (Friendly Local Independent Bike Shop)
    sigpic
    3500cc worth of Honda: http://shadow-shack.20m.com

Comment

Tom
      In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
      sigpic

Comment

Logo is baaaack!! Good work D!

Oh, and I concur on pretty much anything that can be described as 'feature rich'... too many switches...
        sigpic

Comment

"Feature rich," a euphamism for "the stuff that used to be easy is now a lot harder." (If it can still be done at all)

Tom
          In the end, regrets rarely come from things done, but from things not even tried.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxieman View Post
            Logo is baaaack!! Good work D!

Oh, and I concur on pretty much anything that can be described as 'feature rich'... too many switches...
            It's like reading a wiring diagram: You get the most bang for your buck by determining what to ignore.
            -RMRR
            "This guarantee does not cover sharkbite, bear attack, or children under 5." - Pelican case lifetime guarantee

It's vitally important to know the correct name for all parts of a vehicle so that you can curse them accurately when they break.

Давай детка, будь моей обезьянкой

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
              Well I'm back in full effect. I got a few of the style variables changed to match our own unique template from the vb3 days. It's far from perfect, but every little option is customizable, so while I'm sure some people say it's, "feature rich," I call it a pain in the ass. So, the logo is back, some colors are back, but I'm working on it.
              I thought you and Subvet painted the walls of the BBO bar over the weekend!
              Originally posted by bikebitsmall
              64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
              Originally posted by CaptCrash
              A body not rattling was a body unsure.

Comment

Working...
              X