X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Oh yeah, here's the url for the web based java client:

http://www.badnoodle.com/pjirc_2_1_1_bin/login.html

A_P previosly posted the server info. If you need help getting an irc client going any of us will help you out. We have no problems with ops. BN is on 24/7 and i'm sure she'd ban anyone that got out of hand.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I always chat wearing an MX helmut and a jockstrap. Too many hits to the head over the years i guess.

Leave a comment:

• Paduan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mer
    ? Well if you must know...I'm wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a long sleeve t-shirt.
    Sounds like a good starter subject....

Leave a comment:

• A_Pmech
    replied
    We've an "unofficial" chat at irc.tamu.edu #beginnerbikers

It's a hold over from the old bb site. Some of us didn't like the Java chat so badnoodle started an IRC room.

We're in there after 9pm or so central time. New faces would be entertaining...

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    I used to moderate an un-related forum and a chat room never seemed to work out on there, for some reason. Another issue is finding people to "moderate" it. Not all the moderators were on at all hours of the night.

They resorted to scheduling AOL chats and would announce them ahead of time (just be sure to list time zone...lol). One person was the contact and kept a list to invite those interested.

Just my .02.

Originally posted by southernspirit
    ...course I'm NOT a big talker anyway so I'm sure I would just be listening...
    That must only happen when Yanks are NOT around and you have no one to threaten an arse whoopin' with.

Leave a comment:

• southernspirit
    replied
    Sounds like a good idea to me! Who has IM's? We could have a set weekly or daily chat sessions in the evenings...... just a thought....course I'm NOT a big talker anyway so I'm sure I would just be listening.....

Leave a comment:

• li'lmamabiker
    replied
    Excellent idea! Always thinking you are Marianne! If the chat room is something that can't be done, maybe Yahoo IM would work?

Let me see if I can get the hang of it, 44/F. Ok, we are good to go!

Have a good weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied
    Originally posted by HotFix
    What are you wearing...

? Well if you must know...I'm wearing jeans, tennis shoes and a long sleeve t-shirt.
    Last edited by Mer; 05-06-2005, 12:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HotFix
    replied
    Originally posted by Mer
    How about a chat room? I can think of a few peeps on this site I'd enjoy chatting with. lol.
    What are you wearing...

We had a chat room on the main page for a while. I guess some people had problems with it and DB gave up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sound real good to me i wouldnt mind one bit

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    started a topic Chat room?

Chat room?

How about a chat room? I can think of a few peeps on this site I'd enjoy chatting with. lol.
Working...
X