Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derick
    replied
    I didnt. And being that this site brings in absolutely zero income, yet spends about 30 bucks a month on hosting, that was what I intended on spending.

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    It's so original too

I hope you didn't pay a whole bunch for it.

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    lol It's all good, I'm really not that sensitive & I did not post the suggestion almost 2 months ago because I expected it would bring a flood of new riders to an almost dead site.

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    Originally posted by Trials View Post
    Doesn't seem to be working very well. The existing banner looks like you are marketing top boxes somewhere in Europe.
    If it was a bad or unwanted suggestion by all means please delete this thread, did not make it just to get grief.
    Awww...look at you getting all sensitive now.

I don't think adding a trials banner would all of a sudden cause an onslaught of members but....I dunno. And if we do have someone stumble into this little corner, not sure a trials rider/ride is the best thing for a banner. That being said, I'm getting more and more intrigued by it. There is a gentleman on our local dirt biking fb page who has seemingly bought 2 trials bikes now during this pandemic period. Love the videos of him learning; he has done his first competitions here in AZ recently, too.

LOL at the top boxes in Europe. True now that I look at it. Funny.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    What I envisioned at some point was a randomly selected option of a growing 'several' of banner images. Have 5 or 10 to start, and add a couple per year based on user submissions or whatever. So it would kind of change each time you went to a new page. Have not yet worked on looking for code to do that. I have this, and motocampers to iron out all the vb5 bugs on, and I'm short on free time as it is so it's not a priority.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Got the attachments all worked out. Apparently vbulletin neglects to mention you have to move filesystem attachment files as a secondary task to the forum update....which youre supposed to do a clean install of....ugh

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Originally posted by Trials View Post
    Doesn't seem to be working very well. The existing banner looks like you are marketing top boxes somewhere in Europe.
    If it was a bad or unwanted suggestion by all means please delete this thread, did not make it just to get grief.
    hahah i never noticed that the bikes were on the left side of the road. you said europe, and i was like, huh!? but yep, theyre on the left.

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    Last edited by Trials; 04-26-2021, 10:51 AM. Reason: thought about it more

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    I love trials and all, but I agree with Derick. Trials is a small market compared to the overall beginner market we want to reach.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    I'm not really entertaining new graphics at the moment. I had a marketing designer do a couple of fresh ones a couple of years ago, so we'll likely just ride those out for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    sonofagun that worked

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    site only wants me to upload an image that is 54 bytes lol that's pretty tiny, I'll have to put it on a microdot, here it is .

Leave a comment:

• Trials
    replied
    Not yet but I will, I was thinking of something maybe with a kid riding on an Oset or something along that line, real beginner beginners.

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    Did you mean to show a picture? There's nothing there...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X