Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submissions for a new banner

Just a suggestion

Did you mean to show a picture? There's nothing there...

Peace ~ Love Ride ~ Then Ride Some More
    '16 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 with ABS - "ED-2ND" - Special in a new way.
    '05 Yamaha 1100 V* Silverado "Beast, Big Ass Bike" - The name said it all.
    '02 Suzuki 650 Savage - "Special Ed' - A wonderful memory.
    - Gerry -

Comment

Not yet but I will, I was thinking of something maybe with a kid riding on an Oset or something along that line, real beginner beginners.

Comment

site only wants me to upload an image that is 54 bytes lol that's pretty tiny, I'll have to put it on a microdot, here it is .

Comment

Comment

sonofagun that worked

Comment

I'm not really entertaining new graphics at the moment. I had a marketing designer do a couple of fresh ones a couple of years ago, so we'll likely just ride those out for awhile.
              Rain Rain Go Away,
              So I can ride another day.
              Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
              2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
              2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

I love trials and all, but I agree with Derick. Trials is a small market compared to the overall beginner market we want to reach.
                CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                Test riding bikes since 2004.
                If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                sigpic

Comment

Doesn't seem to be working very well. The existing banner looks like you are marketing top boxes somewhere in Europe.
                  If it was a bad or unwanted suggestion by all means please delete this thread, did not make it just to get grief.
                  Last edited by Trials; 04-26-2021, 10:51 AM. Reason: thought about it more

Comment

Originally posted by Trials View Post
                    Doesn't seem to be working very well. The existing banner looks like you are marketing top boxes somewhere in Europe.
                    If it was a bad or unwanted suggestion by all means please delete this thread, did not make it just to get grief.
                    hahah i never noticed that the bikes were on the left side of the road. you said europe, and i was like, huh!? but yep, theyre on the left.
                    Rain Rain Go Away,

Current Bikes:

Comment

Got the attachments all worked out. Apparently vbulletin neglects to mention you have to move filesystem attachment files as a secondary task to the forum update....which youre supposed to do a clean install of....ugh
                      Rain Rain Go Away,

Current Bikes:

Comment

What I envisioned at some point was a randomly selected option of a growing 'several' of banner images. Have 5 or 10 to start, and add a couple per year based on user submissions or whatever. So it would kind of change each time you went to a new page. Have not yet worked on looking for code to do that. I have this, and motocampers to iron out all the vb5 bugs on, and I'm short on free time as it is so it's not a priority.
                        Rain Rain Go Away,

Current Bikes:

Comment

Originally posted by Trials View Post
                          Awww...look at you getting all sensitive now.

I don't think adding a trials banner would all of a sudden cause an onslaught of members but....I dunno. And if we do have someone stumble into this little corner, not sure a trials rider/ride is the best thing for a banner. That being said, I'm getting more and more intrigued by it. There is a gentleman on our local dirt biking fb page who has seemingly bought 2 trials bikes now during this pandemic period. Love the videos of him learning; he has done his first competitions here in AZ recently, too.

LOL at the top boxes in Europe. True now that I look at it. Funny.
                          CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
                          PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
                          Test riding bikes since 2004.
                          If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
                          sigpic

Comment

lol It's all good, I'm really not that sensitive & I did not post the suggestion almost 2 months ago because I expected it would bring a flood of new riders to an almost dead site.

Comment

It's so original too

I hope you didn't pay a whole bunch for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X