X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy B
    replied
    Originally posted by Chench53 View Post
    I still don't see it at all. @Missy B - you actually see it? And can post in it?
    I actually can see it, I think because of my moderator access.
    But I just clicked on it today and get an error message about not being able to access it. LOL
    Sad face.

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    I still don't see it at all. @Missy B - you actually see it? And can post in it?

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    Yes, I still don't see it either, thanks.
    Has this been resolved, or no? I don't want to post in there if no one can see it. LOL

Leave a comment:

• WoodstockJeff
    replied
    IF there are posts since the last time you were on, to the left of the subject of the topic, there's a little box icon; Clicking on that will take you to the newest.

But I don't see a "jump to page" for multi-page topics in this theme.

Leave a comment:

• taylorcraft07
    replied
    What is the magic incantation to make it jump to newest post in a forum? No matter what I have tried I get opened to the oldest and then have to jump to the end of the list.

Leave a comment:

• WoodstockJeff
    replied
    In case anyone is having issues with staying logged in (especially in chrome) since the changes, make sure you add beginnerbiker.org to your cookie exceptions with the https. I didn't have that until a few minutes ago, and Chrome wouldn't let BBO set a long-term cookie.

Code:
    https://[*.]beginnerbiker.org:443
    (I severely limit what non-session cookies are allowed)

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    Yes, I still don't see it either, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• spotbeagle
    replied
    Any update on Ladies forum access?

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    Derick - Just checking in, same today.

Leave a comment:

• spotbeagle
    replied
    I looked again just now, I still can't see the women's forum. So Missy - you're probably correct!

Edit to add - the only specialty forums I see are The Lounge, and Pictures,Movie,Humor sections. Besides the Ladies' forum, I used to see LEPR listed though I never asked for the password, never went in it. But I also don't see that listed anymore either.

Thanks Derick!
    Same with me. Can see other specialty but not Ladies or LEPR.

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    I looked again just now, I still can't see the women's forum. So Missy - you're probably correct!

Edit to add - the only specialty forums I see are The Lounge, and Pictures,Movie,Humor sections. Besides the Ladies' forum, I used to see LEPR listed though I never asked for the password, never went in it. But I also don't see that listed anymore either.

Thanks Derick!

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    I can but it might be my admin status?

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    Hi Derick, no I can't.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Cool, thanks Derick!
    Gerry you're my guinea pig,...can you see the ladies forum now?

Leave a comment:

• Missy B
    replied
    I completely missed this somehow. When I logged in today, I thought it just showed up differently on my Surface than when I check it on my phone. LOL
    Looks good, Derick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X