We're packing up shop here folks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chench53 View Post
    It looks great so far, just getting in here now. One thing I see is that in the specialty forums, the women's group is no longer there?
    Ok, I remember this now. VB5 doesnt have a password function for forums....so I will have to build a user group and add people manually.
    Rain Rain Go Away,
    So I can ride another day.
    Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

Cool, thanks Derick!
      Peace ~ Love Ride ~ Then Ride Some More
      '16 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650 with ABS - "ED-2ND" - Special in a new way.
      '05 Yamaha 1100 V* Silverado "Beast, Big Ass Bike" - The name said it all.
      '02 Suzuki 650 Savage - "Special Ed' - A wonderful memory.
      - Gerry -

Comment

I completely missed this somehow. When I logged in today, I thought it just showed up differently on my Surface than when I check it on my phone. LOL
        Looks good, Derick!
        CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
        PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
        Test riding bikes since 2004.
        If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
        sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks Derick!
          Gerry you're my guinea pig,...can you see the ladies forum now?
          Rain Rain Go Away,
          So I can ride another day.
          Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
          2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
          2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Comment

Hi Derick, no I can't.
            - Gerry -

Comment

I can but it might be my admin status?
              CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
              PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
              Test riding bikes since 2004.
              If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!
              sigpic

Comment

I looked again just now, I still can't see the women's forum. So Missy - you're probably correct!

Edit to add - the only specialty forums I see are The Lounge, and Pictures,Movie,Humor sections. Besides the Ladies' forum, I used to see LEPR listed though I never asked for the password, never went in it. But I also don't see that listed anymore either.

Thanks Derick!
                - Gerry -

Comment

I looked again just now, I still can't see the women's forum. So Missy - you're probably correct!

Edit to add - the only specialty forums I see are The Lounge, and Pictures,Movie,Humor sections. Besides the Ladies' forum, I used to see LEPR listed though I never asked for the password, never went in it. But I also don't see that listed anymore either.

Thanks Derick!
                  Same with me. Can see other specialty but not Ladies or LEPR.
                  Suzie
                  '13 KLX 110L - "Kermit"
                  '04 NSR 50
                  GWA Member

Comment

Derick - Just checking in, same today.
                    - Gerry -

Comment

Any update on Ladies forum access?
                      Suzie
                      '13 KLX 110L - "Kermit"
                      '04 NSR 50
                      GWA Member

Comment

Yes, I still don't see it either, thanks.
                        - Gerry -

Comment

In case anyone is having issues with staying logged in (especially in chrome) since the changes, make sure you add beginnerbiker.org to your cookie exceptions with the https. I didn't have that until a few minutes ago, and Chrome wouldn't let BBO set a long-term cookie.

Code:
                          https://[*.]beginnerbiker.org:443
                          (I severely limit what non-session cookies are allowed)
                          Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
                          '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

What is the magic incantation to make it jump to newest post in a forum? No matter what I have tried I get opened to the oldest and then have to jump to the end of the list.

Comment

IF there are posts since the last time you were on, to the left of the subject of the topic, there's a little box icon; Clicking on that will take you to the newest.

But I don't see a "jump to page" for multi-page topics in this theme.
                              Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
                              '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

Working...
                              X