Deal @ Deals Gap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal @ Deals Gap?

This is usually the weekend for Deal @ Deals Gap, is that no more?
    Last edited by Calabash; 10-02-2022, 08:36 AM.
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~ Author Unknown

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. ~ H. L. Mencken

Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort is located at Deals Gap, North Carolina. It is also the home of The Dragon or simply by the locals as The Gap.
    Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~ Author Unknown

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. ~ H. L. Mencken

Comment

Apparently it was this past weekend according to the BBO facebook group. It wasn't even discussed there, it now has its own facebook group separate from the BBO facebook group. Granted I can't imagine how it fared with the weather issue now. Maybe you need top secret government clearance to gain such intel these days.
      Sent from your mom's phone
      "If I wanted a windshield and tunes, I'd drive my car."
      Ride Safe, Chop Safer
      "Unofficial Beginner Bike Chop Shop"
      "Motorcycles are not unsafe. However, they are extremely unforgiving of inattention, incompetence, ignorance, and stupidity."
      Support your FLIBS (Friendly Local Independent Bike Shop)
      sigpic
      3500cc worth of Honda: http://shadow-shack.20m.com

Comment

Working...
      X