No announcement yet.

My considerations for 1st Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love a conversation that includes the phrase “most of my head injuries”.

Comment

baseball bat left side of face, baseball bat left side of face, snowmobile/cloths lined me left side of face, suzuki 80 tank slapper, exit through car windshield in car collision (that one looked identical to the suzuki 80 wipeout, road rash on left side of face and concussion),drove my head into a low basement door frame once when I was running to answer a phone, a horse thru me and I scared up the left side of my face again! then there was the blueberry mountain face plant into the vertical rock face (wheelies save lives!) that one knocked my open face helmet right off my head, was sort of a direct frontal, the last one was from Jordan Szoke's triple tree hitting me in the left side of the face! I think that's all of my serious head injuries. Helmets saved my skull probably another 10 times from certain damage. There was those 2 motorcycle crashes on my helmet in the pits right in a row helmets rock ( those 2 crashes proved the if you do something that is certain to crash, the second attempt will yield identical results) then there was an assortment of crashes in the back of the head fortunately while wearing a helmet. I was wearing an open face trials helmet doing some chain saw work once and dropped the top off a tree straight down onto the top of my head (fortunately I was standing on about 2 or 3 feet of snow) I think that one made me a little shorter without the snow I would be the full 2 feet shorter and by rights I guess I should now have a hideous left side of my face.

Comment

Working...
      X