Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derick
    replied
    Ok all...to clear things up, my comment about Matthew wasn't personal, nor was it meant to be a cheap shot. They obviously had some internal troubles that couldn't be worked out and what happened happened. With that being said, they must know how much people rely on that site and could certainly given a bit more information regarding the downfall of it. I certainly enjoyed my time at BB..it was a shame to see it go, it was one of those places I was on regularly checking out repair tips, see who's selling what and so on, so please don't misinterpret my comment, I for one feel that the best policy is communication, and when that is lacking in a situation that affects so many people, its just disappointing.

I too believe in a karmic justice...so again, don't get me wrong, no offense to those who took any...twas merely just personal ramblings.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello Everyone

Well, I'm old and slow, but I finally made it here. Thanks for clueing me in Cindy. This looks good.

Good job dboogie. Funny how good it is to see the familiar names of friends you've never met.

I saw a post on a yahoo group that got me to the delphi forum. I wouldn't have made my way here this soon if Cindy hadn't dropped me a line though.

Maybe some of us who are in mc groups on yahoo and other places can direct some old and new friends here.

Nothing against Matthew at all. I appreciate what he did with Beginner Bikes. I'm really sorry things got out of hand. I do wish that he would take down the temporary maintenance message and just say closed. And put up links for the new groups.

My thanks to dboogie and everyone who's working to get this up and running.

Lou

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by dboogie2288
    Anyone have an in with matthew over at BB? If he had any shred of decency, he would let us send a mass email through the forum mass email function...letting users know alternatives to BB and our problem would be solved.
    He is a very decent man. He just wasn't a very good leader. If you are a decent man you'll stop with the cheap shots and leave him be.

Bob
    In before the lock.

Leave a comment:

• Chench53
    replied
    Originally posted by EAGERRICK
    dboogie,,,I am by no means religious,tho I do believe in you reap what ya sow kinda stuff. I know your not doggen Mathew ,and I agree with the situation with the BB forum,it sucked,,We should have been told something,even if it was I'm sorry bye.You have a good thing going here,,,Don't jinx it by saying to much about the other persons problems/faults or what ever the reason was.I really like it here and want it to be forever.just a concerned rider,,,Wish ya the best in the world,,,Rick
    yeah dboogie, Rick is right... move forward.

The past is over. Make friends. Be kind.

Gerry

Leave a comment:

• EAGERRICK
    replied
    dboogie,,,I am by no means religious,tho I do believe in you reap what ya sow kinda stuff. I know your not doggen Mathew ,and I agree with the situation with the BB forum,it sucked,,We should have been told something,even if it was I'm sorry bye.You have a good thing going here,,,Don't jinx it by saying to much about the other persons problems/faults or what ever the reason was.I really like it here and want it to be forever.just a concerned rider,,,Wish ya the best in the world,,,Rick

Leave a comment:

• JC
    replied
    I agree DB.... the best would be if we could mass mail AND put up a notice at the BB forums where it says "down for maintenance, happy holidays"

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Anyone have an in with matthew over at BB? If he had any shred of decency, he would let us send a mass email through the forum mass email function...letting users know alternatives to BB and our problem would be solved.

Leave a comment:

• EAGERRICK
    replied
    Hey Crankshanft!! How you doing man.Nice name changed,,but I still like the Ace too...Hope this is it,,really easy to get around in here,,I do go over to the other sites but I come here first,Can't wait for another Bug Bash,,,miss ya man,,tell the neighbors I said hi,,,,Rick

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied
    Glad you made it over here Cindy!! You'll like it here...it's a great site with some great people. Dboogie did good!

Leave a comment:

• Cindy
    replied
    Hi everyone! This site looks great. I am not much of a multi-forum person and this one looks to be the closest to BB as I have seen. Great work, dboogie.

Now I will just have to learn how to use the forum. I am hoping to post some pics of the IMS breakfast in Atlanta later today.

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• crankshaft
    replied
    Just checking on this site. I'm doing my best to keep up with all the new sites but I'm falling behind

Mike

Leave a comment:

• EAGERRICK
    replied
    Man I understand that one,,good to see ya again,,Hi Cassy,knew I'd find ya floating in here sooner or later,,,I haven't been in long and I read slow anyway,lol,,,Rick

Leave a comment:

• Harleylover
    replied
    Originally posted by EAGERRICK
    Gerry,,haven't heard of Steve,,We need a Harley Lover in here,lol,Rick

Hey Rick,

I am here...... Just trying to keep up with all these forums.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Mer
    replied
    Glad to see you made it here CasCat!! It's a great place to hang out!

Leave a comment:

• CasCat
    replied
    Ok, I made it here! Now to figure out the software...

Cassy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X