MWAHAHAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWAHAHAHAHA

Heh...you just thought you were safe from someone giving me the link over here....mwahahhaha...errr i mean Hi everyone...I'm back...I promise i'll play nicely

-Ty
    Rain or Shine 8 - May 20-22, 2016 - Monterey, TN

No matter what goes to hell, always rise from the ashes, stronger.

Re: MWAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by twizted1
    Heh...you just thought you were safe from someone giving me the link over here....mwahahhaha...errr i mean Hi everyone...I'm back...I promise i'll play nicely

-Ty
    I'm still more senior than you, so stuff it. :P heh heh I admit I gave him the link... BUT I won't be responsible for his actions!
    Every zero you add to the tolerance adds a zero to the price.

Time to spare? Travel by air!

Red '96 GS500, slightly modified.
    Black '03 SV650, heavily modified.

Comment

AWWWW SHIT!!!! there goes the neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by mica
        AWWWW SHIT!!!! there goes the neighborhood.
        hehe....<ducky> water go down the hole...elevator go down the hole...forum go down the hole...you no push button me push button</ducky>

/this assinine moment has been brought to you by a lack of sleep...and caused by ap giving me the link....

-Ty

Comment

Howdy......

*thump thump thump*

Hey, is this thing on.....?

Well, anyway, I'm here.....and on my best behavior
          Kath ~ '08 GSX650F
          MITGC #33

"The destination is simply an excuse for the ride." ~XC Rider, ADV

Comment

testing
            Kath ~ '08 GSX650F
            MITGC #33

"The destination is simply an excuse for the ride." ~XC Rider, ADV

Comment

Hey! A_P, Ty! Quit foolin' around and get that damned track finished!
              Originally posted by OBX-RIDER
              put the whiffer in the dilly
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoDownSinner
                track construction stalled due to lack of funds...awaiting budget and funds from that damn low down no good sinner...

-Ty

Comment

looks like the potty mouth filter is on.

Testing:

shit
                  fuck
                  tits
                  bitch
                  ass
                  asshole
                  dick

OK I took 2 out because they didn't 'filter''.

ATTN: moderator. the MF word and the female P-word doesn't filter. Personally I don't care but it looks like you are trying to filter words so this just a heads up.

Comment

track construction stalled due to lack of funds...awaiting budget and funds from that damn low down no good sinner...

-Ty
                    Send Dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Pmech

-Ty
                      Send Dollars.
                      OK, but I want the change back...

Originally posted by OBX-RIDER
                      put the whiffer in the dilly
                      sigpic

Comment

-Ty
                        whateve ty....where ya been buddy? haven't heard from ya for a bit! sup wit dat? and dont give me no i've been to busy shyt. lol :P
                        08 Matte Black Strom RIP 3/08 - valentines day 09 3/09-Current - Drk Silver 07 weeStrom Loaded,
                        2004 Triumph America 2004 (sold), 2001 Buell Blast (sold), 1997 Honda ST1100 (sold), 1997 Honda Nighthawk 750 (sold)

Comment

hey ap? where ya been? how did you find this place? have you been visitin awol and bbrc ny without my knowing? sup wit dat? man im outta the loop anymore. sheeeeessshhhhhh! i thought we lost you and felt bad about it too! sigh
                          08 Matte Black Strom RIP 3/08 - valentines day 09 3/09-Current - Drk Silver 07 weeStrom Loaded,
                          2004 Triumph America 2004 (sold), 2001 Buell Blast (sold), 1997 Honda ST1100 (sold), 1997 Honda Nighthawk 750 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by code
                            hey ap? where ya been? how did you find this place? have you been visitin awol and bbrc ny without my knowing? sup wit dat? man im outta the loop anymore. sheeeeessshhhhhh! i thought we lost you and felt bad about it too! sigh
                            Same place I've always been... Out in the stix between a creek and a sawmill. lol

Badnoodle over on the "unofficial" BB chat linked me here. Yup, I've been lurking. Since the forum crashed I've been lurking mainly over at GStwin.com.

Comment

Originally posted by code

-Ty
                              whateve ty....where ya been buddy? haven't heard from ya for a bit! sup wit dat? and dont give me no i've been to busy shyt. lol :P
                              nada damn thing...been busy n shyt!! hehe between school and work and brandi i'm never home much...let alone online! I've been over on awol...and bbrc-ny a lil bit....just not very visible most of the time....

-Ty

Comment

Working...
                              X