Bikes are coming out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes are coming out!

I work in a shop at the intersection of two major roads here... and as the sun came out and the temperature rose, the sounds of loud pipes could frequently be heard...

Lots of Harleys out...many of them 2up.. saw one Ninja. And here I am watching them from a cage
    Returning neglected Kawasakis to riding glory since 2014
    1991 Voyager XII "Xaviera", 1998 Concours "Connimus Prime", 1989 454 LTD "Merlin"
    COG #12068 Member of American Voyager Association #ATGATT or stay home
    my YouTube channel: ToastRider

sigpic

Saw two on the road here today. A two up Harley and a trike.

Semt usung tapatalk wuth my fat fingers snd a tiny keyboard!
    Originally posted by Lezbert
    * Passhole -- Aggressive driver who stops at nothing just to get in front of you, saving him/herself a whopping 10 seconds.
    -2000 Road King Classic with lots of sentimental value
    -M.I.T.G.C. #72

Comment

I did my commute on my bike today for the first time in months...and from the looks of the forecast, I'll be doing it again tomorrow. SPRING TIME IS NEAR!

Comment

With the 70°F we have had all over the week-end, they were all out already, to my big frustration.
        Had to work anyhow, and the roads are still covered with unwashed salt, so, good for them...
        Renaud - '97 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R/B4

"Good people hire people better than themselves. So A players hire A+ players. But others hire below their skills to make themselves look good. So B players hire C players. C players hire D players, etc."

"I do have a peripatetic and active intellectual curiosity" - Guy Kawasaki

Comment

The motorcycle parking at my work is at capacity.
          "The better you're prepared, the luckier you get".

Comment

We have a heatwave coming this weekend. The beaches will be bombarded with tourists and "motorcyclists." Gonna be 85F along the water, that's 60F...

Lots on the sand, no one on the water.
            Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Comment

No bikes here yet :/
              https://youtu.be/SMI9cudzdVI
              1999 SV650 (US import)
              1983 Yamaha Maxim 400
              My Maxim rebuild page

Comment

Here, bikes are covered with snow again...
                Jeff

"Remember when being socially distant was a symptom of a potentially debilitating mental disorder, instead of a government mandate? C'mon, it was just a few weeks ago!"

"Modern Liberalism: The embodiment of an irrational fear of letting other people run their own lives."

'13 XT250
                '10 ZG-1400 (operational again)

Comment

Working...
                X