Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorcycle Dollies...NOT what you pervs think...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missy B
    replied
    Hey Crash!! Great to see you! *waves at my laptop screen*

Leave a comment:

• AZridered
    replied
    I don't need to be able to turn my motorcycles around, but the ability to slide them sideways and take up less space is VERY appealing.

Leave a comment:

• Derick
    replied
    Originally posted by AZridered View Post
    Hey Crash! Good to see that you're not dead. I do have question about your dolly. Is the placement of the side-stand 'tray' adjustable? One of my bikes is an '82 BMW. The air-cooled BMWs have their side-stands placed unusually far forward. If you think of where the cylinders are located, the stand pivot is directly underneath.
    Yes there are three positions that you can choose from out of the box. I've got the same unit and I like it well enough.

Leave a comment:

• WoodstockJeff
    replied
    Manual

Does not look like it, without drilling some new holes. And where the tray bolts to seems to be a reinforced joint.

Leave a comment:

• AZridered
    replied
    Hey Crash! Good to see that you're not dead. I do have question about your dolly. Is the placement of the side-stand 'tray' adjustable? One of my bikes is an '82 BMW. The air-cooled BMWs have their side-stands placed unusually far forward. If you think of where the cylinders are located, the stand pivot is directly underneath.

Leave a comment:

• CaptCrash
    started a topic Motorcycle Dollies...NOT what you pervs think...

Motorcycle Dollies...NOT what you pervs think...

Not dead yet...

Working...
X