Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Winter Virus Alert!

Contributor We've stopped counting... MsPotatoPotatoHead's Avatar

Wink New Winter Virus Alert!

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.

This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.

Purchase the antidotes known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends.

If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Contributor 10,000 Posts! lil_bear's Avatar
    Rochester, New York Winters Phoenix, AZrsk
    Wow that sounds serious. Could cause widespread epidemics.
    Thank you so much for alerting us all to this terrible virus, plus for the cure also.
    Have you hugged your bear today?
    Erna's Hope will live on in her memory
    http://ernashope.org/

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Glad she warned me.....better buy more beer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shonuff View Post
    Following this, Ty and Larry are either routing through Deal's Gap for a little fun, or they've rented a honeymoon cabin in Gatlinburg. It's too soon to call.

Is there some sort of resident (i.e. constantly active, for those who are not technologically inclined) solution? Y'know, in case I pick up a new infestation after the initial application of B.E.E.R.? Or should I just stash the antidote in various places so it's always handy?
    Stu's Facebook page
    '95 CB750 Nighthawk-Deceased
    '02 CB900F/919

stoorat{at}hotmail(dot)com

BBO Communications Liaison 5000 Posts! RockyMtnRoadRash's Avatar
    Oh my god! I have to go to the store RIGHT NOW.
    -RMRR
    "This guarantee does not cover sharkbite, bear attack, or children under 5." - Pelican case lifetime guarantee

It's vitally important to know the correct name for all parts of a vehicle so that you can curse them accurately when they break.

Давай детка, будь моей обезьянкой

Contributor 8000 Posts! jenniferb's Avatar
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
    Gee this sounds worse than the virus I heard of on the news!

I hope there won't be a shortage of the antidote if this becomes more widespread!

Quote Originally Posted by MsPotatoPotatoHead
    There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK).
    If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT.
    This virus will wipe out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store.
    Purchase the antidotes known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER).
    Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.
    You should forward this warning to 5 friends.

If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.
    I'M NOT SURE YOUR WARNING CAME IN TIME. I actually had a job interview Friday, first actual job interview in about 25 years, and the word "WORK" was mentioned. I washed my hands after the interview and maybe no infection was picked up. NO symptoms of the virus as yet and I'm hoping the infection period passes quickly. If only you had put this up a few days earlier. Apparently the antidotes are not hard to get but still, the after/side effects could be a bother.
    Richard rider-76!
    Yamaha 2009 Road Star Silverado "S" with 62,890 miles

President [for life] Wrinkle Riders. Member Sons of Angioplasty. Fringe member of a Splinter Group. The Ride is the Destination.

It is better to have a banjo and not need it than need a banjo and not have it

Flirting With The Redline 3000 Posts! azpenguin's Avatar
    Once you are infected with WORK, be careful, because you may be subjected to a lot of Super High Intensity Training.
    '02 Shadow ACE 750 - "Fats"
    '01 Nighthawk 250 - "Piglet"
    46,000 miles since October '03

Quote Originally Posted by LoDownSinner View Post
    So, I'm obviously incorrect.

I've been infected and suffering from a bad case of WORK for that last couple of months. it's a nasty little virus. Recently found that WINE is pretty damn effective against this illness. I think I'm finally able to enjoy my personal life again without all this WORK and SHIT.

I better get on the ball and update my virus definitions! I sure don't want this virus...sounds like it could mess up everything! Its bad enough that WORK has already wiped out everything for me 5 times over. Off I go to get some virus-zapper!
    Restita ("Rusty")

Quote Originally Posted by Tashabear View Post
    I swear, boobs just get in the way. I wish they were modular.