Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Predictions?

Super Bowl Predictions?

Mine:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Minnesota Vikings

Winner: Steelers
    Keep Riding All!
    *** 2004 Suzuki Volusia ***
    (Formerly: PAVolusiaRider; PARebelRider on BB)

My Super Bowl predictions:

1) The commercials will be more entertaining than the game.
    3) There will more media coverage about the 5-second delay prompted by last year's Nipplegate than there will be about the teams and the host city combined.
    4) By this time next year, hardly anyone will remember who played, much less who won.

Man...I am cynical this morning. I never could get the hang of Mondays.

Rhonda
    '02 Shadow Spirit 750 - The R-Honda TRADED IN
    '07 BMW F800 ST - Eyegor TRADED IN
    '17 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT - Phantom

"I own a Goldwing...when I get cold, I just turn on the autopilot and go downstairs and sit in front of the fireplace and drink hot chocolate. The bike beeps to let me know when we're starting our final approach." -- shonuff

RussXL
    Indy over St. Louis in a rout.

Re: Super Bowl Predictions?

Quote Originally Posted by PARider
    Mine:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Minnesota Vikings

Winner: Steelers
    Gee surprise, PARider picks the Steelers

Well lets just look at what happened the last time the Steelers booked their Superbowl hotel rooms before they won the AFC, I think I remember a little team called the PATRIOTS that blew away their SuperBowl dreams. AND, before you mention that the Stealers Opps I mean Steelers won their one head to head this year, it was the only game they lost without Cory Dilllion (1600+ yards).

So my pick is Pats vs. Minn.

WINNER FOR THE 3RD TIME IN 4 YEARS...........PATS
    Less
    "Spring will be here soon........"
    2009 FZ6
    2004 Vulcan 800 Classic (sold)
    2002 Savage (sold)

Anyone but the STEELERS!!! If there is a God.....

I'd also prefer the Colts not win but it won't kill me.
    I'd also prefer not seeing NE win, they are getting to dominate.

That being said..... The Steelers look unbeatable. I think the Stillers D can handle Peyton and Co. The Pats should be able to beat the Stillers but we saw what happened a few weeks ago.

NFC, who knows, they are a joke this year anyone left could make it to the dance. The Vikes will be crushed if they face the Stillers, Pats or Colts.

All the teams I was pulling for lost this weekend

Of course MY team didn't get an invite to the post season. Long live Super Bowl XXXV.

Steelers over the Rams. But what do I know? In my pool I only picked one game right this past weekend!

Hilts
    2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic

I predict 5 hours of television coverage for 20 minutes of game play. I also predict anyone watching while sober will bored out of their gourd.

-Bob

HDSam
    Pittsburgh Steelers! One for the thumb! The Terrible Towel will be flying Saturday!!!

Contributor 8000 Posts! LDYAPXR's Avatar
    I am going for the Steelers although they have played the HEck out of Poor Ben and he may not have it in him for the Big Game(I know, Sacrilege but let's face it, how many times have we Steeler fans seen this scenario in the last few years?) That said I am 110% behind them but if by some F-ed up chance they don't make it, I would like to see ANYONE but the Pats and Brady in there because they/he are becoming the Niners/Montana of the NFL and I am just about sick of hearing about them/him. And yes, I am from California, the Bay Area to be exact, born and raised and I cannot stand the Niners. I respect the Raiders but the Niners irk the Bejeezus out of me.
    Darlene The Goddess

HDSam
    Nnjagrrl2,
    I'll agree that Roethlisberger has been playing a lot (it's a little hard to disagree), but I have complete confidence that he'll be able to step up and make the plays. Even if he doesn't, IMO Maddox has shown himself to be a very capable sub, but only when he's playing second string. Tommy seems to screw up when he's the designated starter.
    After suffering through Brister, O'Donnell, and Cordell, I'm stoked that Pittsburgh finally has what appears to be an outstanding QB and a well-rounded team to boot.