Thread: Anyone going to MotoGP at Laguna Seca in July?

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! MotoMan's Avatar

Anyone going to MotoGP at Laguna Seca in July?

I'm in the LA area and am interested in getting a group of people together to ride up for the MotoGP race in July. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll start putting a contact list together.
    Jeff

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable in their apparent disinclination to do so.
    -- Douglas Adams

Happiness is not a goal to be pursued - it is the by-product of a balanced and purposeful life.
    -- Unknown

The value of life should not be determined by the geographical and political borders that surround it.
    -- Me

My ride: 2006 ZZR-600

Are there still tickets available?

Cammie

I'm not sure Cammie. I bought a couple of tickets some months back so I am just looking for some others to go up with to make it a group thang. I still need to find someone to fill my second ticket too. I'm sure that won't be too hard.

Are you Cammie from the Mild Ones? If so, I'll see you Saturday at Battle Trax.
    Jeff

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable in their apparent disinclination to do so.
    -- Douglas Adams

Happiness is not a goal to be pursued - it is the by-product of a balanced and purposeful life.
    -- Unknown

The value of life should not be determined by the geographical and political borders that surround it.
    -- Me

Contributor 8000 Posts! LDYAPXR's Avatar
    Hubby and I are riding from Vallejo and are staying over in San Jose. We will be there Saturday and Sunday. I would love to meet up with people from the board. We purchased the general admission tickets.
    Darlene The Goddess

Hey Goddess, why don't we try and meet up when we get there? I'd like to meet some fellow BBers as well. I have no idea where Vallejo is, but I guess I could not be lazy and look it up.

I'm going to PM my personal e-mail to you. Why don't we try and figure something out. Obviously it doesn't have to be right away, but we could at least start the process.
    Jeff

-- Douglas Adams

-- Unknown

-- Me