Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi New Members!

Junior
    Howdy! From one wee rider in the Seattle area, thank you for an entertaining and informative website.

Flirting With The Redline 4000 Posts! Cinder's Avatar
    Welcome Junior! Lots of great people here, enjoy!
    2005 Yamaha Majesty & 1987 Honda CBX250-Hers
    1989 Honda GB500, 1982 Yamaha RD350LC, 1984 Honda CX650E & 2002 Kawasaki W650-His
    2008 Honda GL1800 Goldwing-Ours, 2-up

"Catnuts! Get A Thong On Your Chicken!"-Bugguts, March 2006...

Weagle
    Greetings from Colorado....

I've been riding for a while but I believe you can never learn it all.

Tim
    This sight is quite good. I can honestly say that I was able to put some advise to practical use on my first ever ride based on a thread from this board. Probably saved me my first crash and what was worse, it would have been a crash into my own parked car...

Anyhow, pretty neat community and thanks for the tip-off on this site Greg!

Contributor We've stopped counting... Bugguts's Avatar
    Lots of good advice on this site! Welcome to all the new members!
    Quote Originally Posted by bikebitsmall View Post
    64 is not old, we have one poster here at 110
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    A body not rattling was a body unsure.

bobw2

Another "newbie"...

Hi, all:
    I'm thinking about getting into motorcycling and I found this site while looking for info for beginners. I tend to do a lot of research before committing resources to something new, and this looks like a great place for some "real world" input. I look forward to interacting with you all.
    This is my first post ever (anywhere, of any kind), so I'm new to that, too....

Welcome to a wonderful sport/hobby Bob! There are some good publications out there (Proficient Motorcycling by David Hough is at the top of that list) so you can do some reading research. MSF course or another beginner course is a good first step since they will teach you the basics.

Enjoy and ride safe!
    You can't fix stupid. Stupid is forever.

2006 Silver 650R

divecop

Welcome

Welcome from Arkansas to all new members... It is a great forum with many great people and lots of wonderful advice...

FastHer

It's great to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I haven't been on here in a loooooooooooooong time! I joined this forum back in 2002. I can't believe I have been riding for 4 years. My old name was gone as I can see the forum looks very different.

I do remember some of the people and that was Shawdow Shack and Subvet. I see you guys are still around

With any new riders, I have directed them to this site as I learned so much from here with just starting out riding back in the day.

I thought I would come back, share some of my insight, even thougth I don't have anywhere near the experience as some of you on here. And I came back to learn some more, never can learn enough about riding.

Site looks great!!

87vert
    hi guys, just registered, been lurking for the past few days. I've been wanting to ride bikes for a while and now its finally all coming togeather, Im registered for the MSF class in July, already have all my gear, Joe Rocket Reactor S jacket, Scorpion EXO-400 helmet, joe rocket gloves, Set-up Vision boots, and im shopping for pants now. Im looking at getting an VF500F or a Kawasaki 500 as my first bike.