Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi New Members!

Yeah, I run the place 3000 Posts! Derick's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi New Members!

To all the new members that have signed up in the past few months, howdy! I've seen several jump out into the community and start firing out questions, comments, and sharing experiences. Just wanted to say thanks! You all are the reason we are here, and you are all part of our community, one that is dedicated to riders around the world; and that is something to be proud of. You've taken a large step towards ensuring your longevity on the road and we're truly glad that you're here.

Enjoy your time here; our seasoned members are always willing to share their experience with you.
    Rain Rain Go Away,
    So I can ride another day.
    Remember when sex was safe, and motorcycles were dangerous?

Current Bikes:
    2006 Kawasaki Concours///COG#:11628
    2006 Honda Goldwing 1800///GWRRA#:398646

Flirting With The Redline 2000 Posts! Greg's Avatar
    Yeah what he said. Seriously, just like he said.
    I never knew why a dog would stick its head out the car window until I took my first ride on a motorcycle.
    • 2016 Indian Springfield - Indian Red cause it has to be Indian Red.
    • 2007 VTX 1300C - The X has moved on to a new home. Unlike most, I will miss my X.
    • 1981 KZ 1000 CSR SOLD - Was a great bike for sure but I had to move on
    • 2010 Chrysler 300C 5.7L Gotta have that HEMI

Flirting With The Redline 1000 Posts! HotFix's Avatar
    +1 to Greg (would that be +2 to dboogie?)

I learn just as much from the new members as I do from the 'veterans'. Thank you all for keeping me safe. I'll do the same for you [hangs to fingers out]

No, thank you guys. Since last monday when I signed up, Ive already learned valuable lessons that have kept me alot safer. (tire pressure and counter steering) Since I dont know anyone who rides, this board is a valuable resource for me. Im glad this site is here.
    Mikey

Flirting With The Redline 10,000 Posts! Shadow Shack's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well if we can teach just one potential rider something, the site is a success. Good to see that we're hitting home with more than just one.

Hello all! My name is Kim and I live and ride in SoCal. I've been riding about 6 months and am always looking for more information! Look forward to meeting all of you on the board.

Moderator/RiderCoach We've stopped counting... Missy B's Avatar
    Welcome mherlee! Didnt I see your name on the ninja650 board?
    Glad you found us!
    CURRENT BIKES: 2014 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2016 Honda CBR500R
    PREVIOUS BIKES: 2002 Ninja 500, 2002 Kawi ZR-7S, 2002 Kawi Concours, 2003 Yamaha XT225, 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 2005 Suzuki Wee Strom, 2004 Honda CRF250R, Yamaha TTR250
    Test riding bikes since 2004.
    If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to RIDE that thing will do!

You betcha! That one and forumriders.com I hang out at but always like to add more forums to my day. So wonderful that we have a community to share information!

Contributor 8000 Posts! LDYAPXR's Avatar
    Welcome to my other Partner in crime! Missy, Chrystal, Lil_bear and all the others in the ladies forum being in that llist! LOL
    Darlene The Goddess

Shhhhh. No one saw anything so no crimes were committed... Hello all! I look forward to many crim....I mean chats