Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 450+ miles for lunch + 100,000 miles

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll....not quite on the tv dinner....lol. Went to a friend's house like I always do on a holiday and pigged out!! Good food! Although her MIL's pie looked as old as that tv dinner...LOL!
    Resident Hillbilly!

==o&o>
    09 BMW F650GS

Moderator/RiderCoach 10,000 Posts! Clair's Avatar
    Must be nice to be able to ride all year and rack up the miles ...

This time of year out here, geocaching is referred to as "recovery" and refers to locating bodies in an avalanche debris field ...
    Ride safe, ride smart, ride ATGATT because sweat dries faster than scars heal

2011 Triumph Tiger 800XC
    2009 Kawasaki ER-6N

* If you love your bike set it free. If it comes back to you, you've High Sided

Contributor 10,000 Posts! Cindy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clair
    This time of year out here, geocaching is referred to as "recovery" and refers to locating bodies in an avalanche debris field ...
    Man, I hope you're kidding, though I can see how the snow could cut into geocaching time. I wish we could have about 2 weeks of snow a year, but no more. After a while it gets depressing, especially when it turns to slush.
    2007 BMW F650GS
    2006 Vespa LX150
    2003 BMW R1200C Montana *sold*

Over 100,000 miles since 8/02

Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -Helen Keller

sanglant
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I wish we could have about 2 weeks of snow a year, but no more. After a while it gets depressing, especially when it turns to slush.

Bite your tongue! December 3rd, and I'll be doing laps at Talladega with Bargy, even if it does decide to rain. In the snow, though? EEeeeeewwwwwww!!! Snow is pretty in pictures, and is tasty in cones. Otherwise, keep it away from me!

Cindy - Glad you had such a great day-- sounds like a priceless one!